7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Kitchen Manager – Urgent Position – Sibalom
As a Kitchen Manager, you will learn to grill meat and saute veggies. You must ensure our meal is excellent. Every day, the Kitchen Manager ensures the quality and safety of excellent meals. They make sure the kitchen is clean, organized, and well-stocked, and that the equipment is well-maintained. During the process, they train and develop Crew members to become future Kitchen Managers. On the clock, the Kitchen Manager is constantly busy achieving their station’s objectives, doing chores, and helping their coworkers.
Job Title : Kitchen Manager – Urgent Position
Location : Sibalom, Antique Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 15.58 per hour.
Company : Topgolf
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ensure the location’s profitability by adhering to specified norms and criteria for labor, COGS, and controllable expenses.
- Ensures that all staff are able to communicate menu items to visitors in a clear, accurate, and enthusiastic manner.
- In order to achieve both short- and long-term profitability for the restaurant, support and report to the General Manager and administrative colleagues in the implementation and monitoring of fiscal budgets for kitchen operations.
- Checklists and side work must be completed before coworker’s clock off, and they must be informed of their coworkers’ side jobs. Verifies the cleanliness of food preparation and serving areas to ensure that the food is safe and sanitary.
- Assist in the development, training, implementation, and monitoring of kitchen performance standards by providing direction and leadership.
- An additional responsibility of the kitchen manager is ensuring proper food handling and disposal, as well as maintaining the kitchen in accordance with all applicable sanitary requirements.
- Maintains a clean, functional environment in all refrigeration, storage, and work facilities in order to meet with Health Department rules.
- Plan your teammates’ shifts to accommodate a busy bar or restaurant. To ensure that all positions are adequately staffed and that labor costs are kept within budget, employees should be scheduled in accordance with the anticipated level of company activity. Approves or denies requests for shift swaps and other unusual scheduling arrangements.
- Ensure that all colleagues are adequately trained at all kitchen stations, including weekly/monthly inventory duties, the year-round and specialty food menus, the KDS system, and the rules and procedures for food preparation, cleaning, and side work responsibilities.
- Positively represent the brand and the values of the firm by showing respect, civility and compassion to both internal and external visitors in a consistent manner.
- A high school diploma, GED, or comparable work experience is necessary. A culinary degree or course certification from a recognized culinary college is desirable.
- Capacity for professional, courteous, and productive interaction with colleagues and the broader public. Must have strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to work in a team.
- Possess the capacity to mentor and manage a team, as well as the stamina to perform effectively under duress Having the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, a variety of responsibilities, and continuously shifting situations is essential. The ability to adapt quickly and think on your feet is critical to a successful career.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and Google Docs/Forms is required. Ability to keep track of inventory using a spreadsheet and carefully enter basic data. It is necessary to have basic financial skills.
- It is necessary to have at least three years of experience as a chef in the hotel sector. The ability to plan and staff a project is essential.