Full-Time Laborer – Construction – Khanpur
Worker or craftsman who works with concrete in the building industry as an expert Concrete Finisher or finisher. Concrete forms are formed by this person, therefore they must be placed correctly in both depth and pitch. Pour the concrete from a concrete truck chute, a concrete pump, a concrete mixer, or a wheelbarrow or a concrete mixer straight into the hole. To screed or level the newly put concrete, they use a straightedge crossed back and forth over the tops of the forms as they pour and rake the concrete. A hand trowel, long-handed bull float, or motorized trowels are used to smooth the concrete once it has been leveled and smoothed. Finishers use an edger between the forms and the concrete to create a chamber around the edges, which makes them less prone to chip once the concrete has been leveled and floated. After trowel-finishing the concrete, broom and stamp finishes may be applied to the surface. The broom finish is intended to keep the concrete from sliding, whereas the stamp finish is employed only for aesthetic purposes. A thorough understanding of how to construct and finish head-on curb and gutter sections is essential.
Job Title : Laborer – Construction
Location : Khanpur, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 22.25 per hour.
Company : BigHire
Job Type : Full-Time
- To ensure that equipment and machinery are operating at their best, the maintenance technician is responsible for basic duties such as monitoring fluid levels, refilling fluids, lubricating equipment, washing/cleaning equipment, cleaning work spaces, and reporting broken equipment.
- A variety of documents such as reports or work orders are sent to you for completion; you then process the information and either pass it on or keep it for your records.
- The process of smoothing the top surface of freshly poured concrete floors, walls, ceilings, or pathways. Hardening and sealing compounds are applied to the surface of concrete to cure it.
- Responds to service and information requests from workers, government authorities, the general public, and others through telephone and/or two-way radio.
- Equipment, apparatus, and tools are essential in this line of work. Some of the tools that may be used to break up concrete include concrete saws and mallets as well as rakes and shovels.
- The forms that hold the concrete are checked to make sure they are made correctly, and then the forms that hold the concrete are set to the required pitch and depth and aligned.
- Using a vibrating machine to crush concrete. Installing anchor bolts, steel plates, and other concrete fixings. Using a sponge-rubber float or burlap, mix in the cement.
- Large things are lifted/moved; materials are shoveled; debris/litter is collected; signs are erected; and more are done as part of department tasks.
- Repairs concrete surfaces using cementitious materials such as sand, different hues, and sand and cement.
- Construction and finishing of concrete surfaces are among the tasks of the Concrete Finisher, who also assists with other Public Works projects.
- Moving at least 30 pounds and up to a maximum of 150 pounds with the support of others
- It is necessary to be able to follow all safety regulations and procedures, as well as communicate effectively with coworkers and managers in order to guarantee that projects are finished correctly.
- Additionally, two (2) years of prior experience and/or training in concrete or brick work, or any other combination thereof, is necessary to meet the minimum educational requirements for this position (e.g., a high school diploma or GED).
- Working shifts (days and nights) and long hours (70+ hours per week and nights) is required during the summer months.
- Interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are all essential.