2 Feb 2023
Full-Time Landscape Architect/Community Planner – Loon
You will give professional experience to the department by participating in the examination of planned projects around the city, which will include Landscape Plans, Irrigation Plans, and specifications. You will perform site inspections and oversee construction to verify compliance with City regulations. Additionally, this role will develop and investigate modifications to the landscape code, collaborate with internal and external divisions, and offer proposals for innovative design solutions.
Job Title : Landscape Architect/Community Planner
Location : Loon, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 50.6 per hour.
Company : CHA, Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Construction papers must be created using AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and LandFX, and they must have an appealing visual design solution. To produce novel aesthetic design solutions, it is necessary to have the capability and initiative to do so.
- Together with planning personnel and other divisions, verify that the final landscaping and irrigation designs are compliant with zoning code standards throughout the planning and review process.
- The landscape architect is useful when the department requires support with construction administration and inspections, as well as field investigations to gather information for design or facility work. ADA compliance inspections and facility/site condition evaluations are also part of their service portfolio.
- Coordination and facilitation of community engagement sessions, public meetings, and/or internal meetings for park initiatives, in collaboration with department agencies, board offices, community organizations, and/or other stakeholders.
- Before delivering the Certificate of Occupancy or financial assurance money, ensure that the final landscaping and irrigation designs are in compliance with the approved plans.
- Designs and implements projects at County park facilities in response to requests, ideas and complaints from people, community organizations and government agencies.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, and planners to create a design that complies with regulations, delivers value to the customer, and is both long-lasting and robust.
- An assessment of hillside overlay properties should be performed to ensure that they are in conformity with the restrictions on disturbance fencing, landscape retention or removal, onsite grading, and protection zones.
- As a manager, you’ll be in charge of supervising and organizing the work of consultants, as well as setting performance criteria and budget estimates and performing progress payment evaluations.
- The purpose of conducting and documenting field investigations is to gather information about the present situation as well as to examine and analyze data from previous investigations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture or a closely related subject. Experience as a Landscape Architect: 5 years; 1 year in public agency desirable. Experience may be considered for a college degree.
- Creating landscape architecture with the use of cutting-edge tools, design principles, and engineering principles.
- Multitasking skills, including the ability to self-manage schedules based on project manager requirements or milestones, are a must for this position.
- In charge of overseeing the production of contract plans, specifications and estimates, bid packages, and any other contract papers that may be necessary for the construction projects assigned to him.
- Landscaping concepts and methods, as well as how to use plants and soil and other materials in a landscape project.