4 Feb 2023
Full-Time Lead Computer Systems Analyst – Al Wakrah
The Computer Analyst will give advanced technical assistance to staff on-site. The Computer Analyst is the principal point of contact for end users. Includes software setup, system upkeep, computer diagnostics and repair. Expert in advanced troubleshooting and user training. With personnel, the Computer Analyst will assure good service and dependability for both departments. Quality, access and inclusion, mattering and belonging should be deeply appreciated by the Computer Analyst.
Job Title : Lead Computer Systems Analyst
Location : Al Wakrah, Al Wakrah, Qatar
Salary : $ 29.69 per hour.
Company : LiveRamp
Job Type : Full-Time
- Laptops or servers are among the equipment that a system administrator has to keep in good working order.
- Education transformation, cutting-edge research, and excellent patient care are the beginning and conclusion of our dedication to bettering the lives of all people.
- meet regularly to discuss current projects, help desk issues, and other assigned responsibilities.
- you’ll help keep track of information technology hardware and software/licensing, write vendor warranty support requests, and call vendor support as needed.
- Responsibility: Part of project management, this person is in charge of things like Minimum Viable Product (MVP) design and sprint planning.
- Solve difficulties and issues with computerized solutions on behalf of computer end-users. This includes acting as the initial point of contact for any applications running on the computer end-machine user’s and elevating as necessary.
- Automate the Regression and Functional Test Cases in order to satisfy release and project requirements.
- comply to current development and change control standards and reduce the gap between business requirements and technology solutions.
- Computer hardware and network connections must be installed and maintained under the guidance of a supervisor.
- Automated testing should be included into all phases of the testing process, from the application through the system. Develop a plan of attack for the tests.
- Positive perspective, tact, compassion and a nice disposition are all qualities that help to build and sustain successful partnerships. Solve problems as a member of a group.
- Effective communication needs great listening and comprehension skills, as well as a full awareness of successful communication techniques and the ability to employ them effectively.
- Understanding how to set up and repair electronic equipment such as computers, printers, scanners, and other similar devices is required.
- Starting problem-solving efforts by identifying possible difficulties as soon as they arise, gathering and evaluating data, coming up with innovative solutions, and taking action before they become larger problems.
- Organizes time off in advance; arrives at the workplace on time. Maintains compliance with absence policies; ensures that work tasks are addressed while absent; She is punctual when it comes to meetings and appointments.