5 Feb 2023
Part-Time Lead Technical Project Manager – Al Wakrah
An IT Program Manager will be in charge of multiple projects at any same time, as well as overseeing applications that are currently in use. The IT Program Manager will supervise a team of Data Analysts as well as a team of Data Integration/ETL developers and Quality Assurance personnel. To manage and deliver various phases of the SDLC process, he/she will communicate with business users, vendors, and other IT teams. He or she will be totally responsible for estimating and managing costs for resources, products, and other application expenses.
Job Title : Lead Technical Project Manager
Location : Al Wakrah, Al Wakrah, Qatar
Salary : $ 36.92 per hour.
Company : Snap Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Participate in outside professional events to stay current on industry trends. Establish relationships with other project managers in the legal and other areas to stay up to date on what’s going on at these places.
- Communication of budget, risk, schedule, and other essential factors to stakeholders and management must be developed and delivered in an acceptable manner.
- In order to react swiftly to spikes in demand for contract employees, the team should develop and execute effective processes and procedures. Determine whether or not the service level agreement (SLA) was met.
- Leads those in charge of developing, designing, and optimizing one or more information technology and systems functions that support firm business operations and technical information systems platforms.
- Work closely with the IT team, partners, and vendors to identify difficulties that require operational solutions on a regular basis.
- Balance supply and demand across their portfolio’s ongoing and forthcoming projects, hiring more project managers and other employees as needed.
- In order to be a good provider, you need to know how to manage clients, projects, programs, vendors, proposals, and costs. You also need to know how to use industry best practices.
- As a technique of analyzing the quality and efficiency of teamwork, develop, execute, and analyze metrics, internal process improvement, operating procedures, and job instructions.
- To ensure everything is completed on time, that client tasking instructions are clear, that contractors are competent, and that there are no possible personnel difficulties.
- Plan and arrange activities like as computer network development, hardware and software updates, and Internet and intranet site implementation.
- Program/project management knowledge, including experience directing strategic software development programs/projects for mobile networking products or cloud-native/SaaS solutions is required, as a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of business and management principles that apply to strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modelling, leadership techniques, production methods, and people and resource coordination, as well as economic and accounting principles and practices and the financial market.
- It’s necessary to have a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or similar recognized Project or Program Management qualification.
- A current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check is required, or an IT-II security clearance is necessary (NACLC).
- years of progressive leadership experience in the public and/or private sectors in the IT and/or consulting domains is required.