7 Feb 2023
Part-Time Legal File Clerk – Cairo
We are searching for a meticulous File Clerk to guarantee that our documents are sequenced and filed correctly, as well as to collect tracking information in electronic systems. The File Clerk collects paperwork from internal departments and classifies it chronologically, numerically, alphabetically, and by topic matter. To be successful, you must grasp the necessity of precise filling and have an accurate record-keeping system. Preferred applicants are focused, organized, and comprehensive.
Job Title : Legal File Clerk
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 19.61 per hour.
Company : Ascendo Resources
Job Type : Part-Time
- Calculations are made based on a client’s salary and the amount of hours they are entitled to. Customers may get the necessary documentation to ensure that their eligibility will never be removed.
- Answers phones, redirects calls, or takes correct and comprehensive messages. Greets callers and supports them with common concerns or complaints.
- All parts of file management are handled in an accurate and private way by the File Clerk, who works under direct supervision.
- The data is accurate and current if old records are analyzed and updated, and new equipment is purchased.
- Employ keyboards or scanners to enter data from source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or invoices into specific data fields. Alternatively, CDs and tapes may be used to save the data for future reference.
- Perform statistical analysis, develop spreadsheets, and update flow charts on a regular basis.
- As a potential obligation, create and maintain efficient and accurate personal and confidential business files.
- Inspects and maintains client applications to verify that rules and procedures are being followed, and reviews policies to see whether specific scenarios are covered by them. Claimants’ eligibility is investigated and confirmed by the examiner.
- Carry out basic clerical and typing activities associated with the processing of a variety of office items, including form letters, requisitions, and envelopes.
- Be sure to compile, sort, and double-check your data before entering it into the system! Data input errors may be found and fixed, or you can tell your supervisors of any issues you uncover. Use a validation template or cross-check the data against the source document to look for errors.
- Working under deadlines necessitates the capacity to work correctly and detail-oriented.
- To get a GED or high school diploma, one to three months of relevant work experience and/or training, or a mix of the two is essential.
- It is crucial to be able to cope with a wide range of personalities, looks, and communication styles.
- Writing reports, schedules, and other papers that require the usage of a computer keyboard is an absolute need.
- To be able to do this job well, you need to know about accounting, database, internet, inventory, spreadsheet, and word processing software, as well as order processing and payroll systems.