26 May 2023
Full-Time Lifeguard – Chandrapur
The Lifeguard is in charge of welcoming our customers and ensuring that they have a safe and enjoyable experience in the pool area. If you want to work somewhere where you can make people feel at ease, this is the place for you. Because this is a high-profile role, all interactions with visitors and coworkers will be handled in English. Admission requires a high school diploma, GED, or evidence of aptitude in the academic area in issue.
Job Title : Lifeguard
Location : Chandrapur, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 13.95 per hour.
Company : Boys Club of NY
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep an eye out for any infractions of the pool’s rules or regulations that might risk their health and safety while teaching youngsters to swim or spending time with their families.
- Washing the pool, cleaning the pool decks, cleaning and situating the pool furniture and lifeguard equipment, cleaning the bathhouse, cleaning the fence, and cleaning the flower bed areas are all part of the pool and pool area preparation for the summer season.
- Take charge of the pool deck, break room, restrooms, and drains.
- Provide lifeguard monitoring and rescue methods, as well as assistance with activities such as accident prevention and water safety services as needed.
- Following all pool safety standards, rules, and procedures, and making sure that they are followed, is a key responsibility of this position.
- Participates in the maintenance of the pool and surrounding deck areas, including the pool house and gutters, as well as the chemical monitoring of the pool.
- To carry out the club’s aquatic services, which include offering swim lessons, supervising group swim activities, and aiding with other aquatic program activities.
- Help maintain a range of accident reports by reading, writing, interpreting, and communicating in English in order to carry out the job’s obligations.
- Watches members and guests as they use their Club’s pool area to make sure they stay safe.
- Responds politely to inquiries from members and guests, offers information within the scope of the assignment, and addresses complaints in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work experience as a lifeguard for at least three months is required.
- Capable of creating and sustaining strong working relationships with employees, departments, and members of the general public.
- A high school diploma or GED is required for employment in this profession.
- They must learn CPR, lifeguarding, and community first aid through the American Red Cross at this time.
- To be successful in this role, you must have experience working with children and others with disabilities.