30 Jan 2023
Full-Time Lifeguard (Per Diem) – Cuttack
The job of a lifeguard is to keep swimmers and spectators safe by enforcing safety regulations and reacting appropriately to emergencies, as well as teaching and encouraging good swimming practices and attitudes. People must be able to work on their own, but also as part of a larger team of employees. In order to succeed in this profession, you must be able to interact with the public in a number of ways. Additional hours may be necessary for special events, weekends, and even split shift employment.
Job Title : Lifeguard (Per Diem)
Location : Cuttack, Odisha, India
Salary : $ 16.42 per hour.
Company : Sunningdale Country Club
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is your responsibility to maintain the pool deck, break room, bathrooms, and drains.
- Involved in monitoring and maintaining the pool water chemistry, as well as the pool house and gutters, and the surrounding deck areas.
- In addition to being a lifeguard, they also do jobs like preventing accidents and making sure the water is safe.
- Maintain pool patron safety and well-being by recording, monitoring, and enforcing all pool rules and regulations during swim instruction and Family Hours.
- Assist in maintaining a variety of accident reports and possess the necessary reading, writing, comprehension, and communication skills in English to do the work.
- Surveils members and guests in the pool area and enforces all Club safety rules and regulations.
- Aquatic services include teaching swimming, supervising swimming groups, and aiding with other aquatic activities within the club. The primary duty of this role is to provide these services.
- Follows all pool safety rules and procedures and assures adherence to these safe work practices and procedures as well as established policies, rules, and regulations.
- Responds to members’ and visitors’ inquiries with courtesy, offers information within the scope of the assignment, and resolves issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- You’ll need to thoroughly clean everything from the pool decks and furnishings to the fence and flowerbeds to get your backyard ready for summer.
- You must have a high school diploma or an equivalent to attain this job.
- It is an absolute need to work with children and persons who have disabilities.
- Professional rescuers must have current American Red Cross CPR, Community First Aid, and Lifeguard training.
- Capable of establishing and sustaining productive working relationships with employees, departments, and the general public.
- A lifeguard must have worked as one for at least three months before they can be hired.