30 Jan 2023
Full-Time Lifeguards – Suez
Lifeguards are responsible for the monitoring and safety of pool users and spectators by teaching and encouraging safe leisure practices and attitudes, as well as enforcing safety laws and reacting to crises in a timely way. Individuals must be able to operate alone as well as part of a larger staff team. This work necessitates the ability to interact with the public in a range of scenarios in a polite and respectful manner. Special events, nights, weekends, and split hours may be needed of lifeguards.
Job Title : Lifeguards
Location : Suez, Al-Suways, Egypt
Salary : $ 15.45 per hour.
Company : Guard for Life
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make sure to keep an eye out for any infractions of the pool’s rules and regulations while teaching youngsters to swim or spending time with their families.
- Adheres to all pool safety standards and procedures and ensures that they are followed, as well as established policies, rules, and regulations.
- The pool deck, break room, bathrooms, and drains should be kept clean.
- Adheres to and enforces all Club safety rules and procedures for members and guests while using the pool area.
- Getting the pool and surrounding area ready for the summer includes a variety of chores, including cleaning the water, washing the decks, rearranging the pool furniture and lifeguard equipment, and scrubbing the bathhouse, fence, and flower beds.
- Provides superior customer service by answering courteously to members’ and visitors’ enquiries; giving information pertinent to the assigned region; and addressing complaints in a timely and effective way.
- Aside from being a lifeguard, they also do tasks like as avoiding accidents and ensuring the safety of the water.
- Involved in monitoring and maintaining the pool water chemistry, as well as the pool house and gutters, and the surrounding deck areas.
- To carry out the duties of this profession, you must be able to read, write, interpret, and communicate in English, as well as be able to assist with the preservation of a range of accident reports.
- Swimming classes, group swim activities, and other aquatic program activities are all part of the job description for aquatics coordinators at the club.
- Ability to work with both youngsters and people with impairments.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues, departments, and the general public are all a component of the job description.
- An applicant for a lifeguard position must have worked as one for at least three months before they may be hired.
- CPR, lifeguarding, and community first aid training are all required for professional rescuers via the American Red Cross at this time.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is necessary for this position.