26 May 2023
Full-Time Lineman and Heavy Equipment Operators – Rajahmundry
The Equipment Operator is responsible for driving a range of heavy equipment trucks that disseminate and compress construction demolition, commercial, and residential garbage at the post collection sites.
Job Title : Lineman and Heavy Equipment Operators
Location : Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 25.88 per hour.
Company : Henkels & McCoy
Job Type : Full-Time
- Everyone who wants to be successful has to be able to communicate effectively both within and outside of their company. Educated in the policies and protocols of the company governing safety Participates actively on a team.
- Utilize hand and power tools, construction and maintenance machinery, and tools for hammering with care. Manual work such as mowing, repairing, and snow shoveling are all examples of what you’ll be doing.
- This job involves cleaning up and maintaining the sanitary sewage system and streams. They do this by using equipment that ranges from simple to complicated, such as rubber-tired backhoes, tracked excavators and loaders, maintainers, bobcats, cranes, compactors, and front-end loaders.
- Heavy equipment is operated in accordance with the company’s operational safety regulations and procedures. Routine equipment inspections and preventive maintenance are performed; accurate records are kept.
- Worksite transportation may include earth moving or other large-sized automotive equipment, which requires driving a truck and trailer.
- Do the daily jobs that are needed to keep the maintenance building clean, organized, and safe. After each use, clean the equipment, Check all machines and tell the Equipment Technician about any problems you find.
- Deliveries of items from stockpiles or suppliers to City construction and maintenance projects. gravel, asphalt, flexbase, and sand
- Assume full responsibility for all aspects of the Equipment Operator role, including but not limited.
- Carries out routine mechanical maintenance and repairs on construction equipment in order to keep the equipment in a state where it can continue to function properly.
- The utilization of material movement equipment is used to move and place raw materials and final components. As a reference for operating and maintaining your vehicle, use proper standard operating procedures.
- Construction processes, methods, and materials are all covered. familiarity with common workplace dangers and safety precautions Manual dexterity and endurance for long periods of time.
- The capacity to foster a work atmosphere that values employee equity, diversity, and inclusion while also encouraging teamwork between colleagues.
- Required experience includes either six months working as an Equipment Operator I or one year working in a job that is comparable. An education in turfgrass management or a topic that is comparable may be substituted for work experience.
- Working knowledge and a high school diploma or GED are also required (GED), A valid driver’s license and two years of expertise in mechanical assembly, forklift operation, or a comparable machine operation are prerequisites.
- Outstanding communicator who is open and upfront with all stakeholders. Maintaining and running power tools and machinery