7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Local CDL Driver – Qatar
As a Truck Driver, you will travel to deliver products to our clients while following to and understanding safety rules and regulations. A clean driving record is required, as are excellent customer service abilities. Drivers that are experienced, safe, and customer-focused are urged to apply!
Job Title : Local CDL Driver
Location : Qatar, Qatar, Qatar
Salary : $ 25.57 per hour.
Company : NFI Industries
Job Type : Full-Time
- Confirm the seal number with a store representative after unloading and account for any shortages, mislabeling, or returns.
- Completes and sends reports. Inspections are conducted both before and after the journey, with the goal of finding and reporting any issues or flaws to supervisors.
- A truck driver’s day is made up of around 30% delivery, handling, shipping orders/paperwork, customer contact, and vehicle AM and PM inspections.
- It is necessary to work outside in all kinds of weather.
- Ability to operate as part of a team by being dynamic, versatile, and upbeat in your interactions with coworkers and customers — It’s beneficial to be able to multi-task.
- The ideal applicant will prioritize safety and use adequate personal protection equipment at all times.
- In order to meet regulatory requirements, such as Hazmat preparation, vehicle inspection reports, load reports, and trip reports, all documentation related to customer transactions is completed on mobile computers. A computer-generated Route and Sequence delivery plan is followed by truck drivers.
- The Truck Driver must provide excellent customer service while delivering goods to customers.
- We will be loading and unloading things by hand and with heavy equipment throughout the day, so you must be able to lift 75 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Establish a regular departure time from the warehouse, along with a manifest identifying the driver’s identification and the destinations for deliveries and/or pickups.
- DOT rules must be understood, and BC driving credentials must be obtained.
- To grasp, provide, and receive instruction, you must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- A valid Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL) is also essential, as is the ability to safely operate transportation equipment (e.g., tractor-trailer combinations).
- Have at least two years of driving experience or have finished a truck driver training school’s course.
- Passing any background checks and/or drug tests that may be required as part of the work.