10 Feb 2023
Full-Time Logistics Analyst – Alappuzha
Most of the Translator’s work is to facilitate communication between parents and school staff. Education-related papers are translated and a specific lexicon is maintained by the incumbent(s).
Job Title : Logistics Analyst
Location : Alappuzha, Kerala, India
Salary : $ 26.05 per hour.
Company : ELYON International
Job Type : Full-Time
- School gatherings, such as parent-teacher conferences, may include conversations concerning kids’ academic achievement, disciplinary difficulties, and other sensitive matters. Interpretation services are provided for these sessions.
- When translating medical and technical terms, the translator thoroughly studies and analyses them in both the source language and the target language to ensure that they are understood and translated correctly.
- Edits other District workers’ translations. Assists in the training of district workers and consultants who provide school-based translation services.
- Accomplishes secretarial duties such as answering phone calls and greeting visitors, opening and sorting mail, setting up purchase order requests, and verifying the receipt of payments.
- It’s often possible to include geopolitical, regional, ethnic, and cultural components in a piece of prose. Choice of words and expression normally comply to target language standards and ways of expression particular to topic fields and are strong enough to enable translator to work consecutively in this area.
- Verify that translations are complete and correct, and that the original language, its original meaning, and the original tone and purpose have not been changed or omitted.
- Use reference resources to your advantage. To be able to develop written translations and goods, one must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, as well as basic internet capabilities.
- Translates education-related papers, such as forms, urgent notifications to parents, medical alerts, legal and confidential notices, handbooks, advisories, surveys, school newsletters, and other District materials.
- databases in place to keep track of the assessment results, hours worked, training status, and other pertinent data for the temporary employee pool.
- Flyer, social media posts, district-wide announcements/press releases, and other written materials must be accurately translated into any language. You must be able to read and write in any language.
- It is necessary to be able to converse effectively in two languages at the native speaker level, as well as to be aware of the cultural context in which those languages are spoken.
- Bachelor’s degree in Translation, Foreign Language, or a similar profession, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, as well as proven interpersonal and writing and vocal communication abilities, are necessary.
- Using and promoting communication skills while interacting with coworkers, pupils, and others to convey information
- A demonstration in a defined language that is superior to conversational competence, so that constituents with poor English language capacity may participate fully in the specified process.
- Having the ability to drive as well as the desire to utilize one’s own vehicle while providing interpretation services in educational and community settings are both necessary.