7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Luxury Sales Associate – Ado-Ekiti
Professional selling strategies are used by the Sales Clerk in order to sell general items to clients. Customer service is provided as part of a sales team that anticipates and surpasses expectations. In addition to opening and shutting the Convenience Bar, preparing, displaying, refilling commodities, and cleaning stations and equipment, this position assists in the overall functioning of the Food and Beverage Convenience Bar.
Job Title : Luxury Sales Associate
Location : Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria
Salary : $ 13.95 per hour.
Company : BDDW
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assists in keeping allocated areas supplied and products organized. Concerns stock additions, deletions, quick and slow selling products, customer preferences, requirements, and difficulties with supervisor, store manager, and others. Participates in department meetings and actively looks out ways to enhance customer service, work performance, and store/department sales targets, among other things.
- Be sure to keep up with all corporate and store regulations, including those pertaining to the completion of paperwork accurately and on time.
- Develops an understanding of the goods that has been picked, including how it should be installed, how it should be used, how it should be cared for, the features of different product price points, etc. Customers are provided with accurate and comprehensible product information that is communicated to them.
- Demonstrate that you are aware of your consumers’ needs and expectations. Accounts payable orders are created and monitored. Work with other departments to complete assignments and meet financial obligations.
- Develop a gourmet culture by sharing your enthusiasm and love for food with your team members and customers. Actively display acceptable suggestive marketing strategies.
- Use the relevant shelf tag or order machine to order products, and follow correct protocols to meet out-of-stock objectives.
- To help customers make a purchase, he or she engages in conversation with them helps clients choose products and recommends more items to complete their purchases.. Allow customers to purchase extra warranties if they are offered. Describe the plan’s benefits and drawbacks in detail.
- Keep our Team Members, visitors, and merchandise safe at all times. Continually strive to please and amaze our visitors, suppliers, and stakeholders by providing unmatched guest service.
- Make sure the previous merchandise is correctly organized and displayed before adding new stuff. Sales orders are entered into the company’s internal computer network. Your behaviors should reflect your desire and enthusiasm.
- If you’d like to assist out, please round up your purchases. Utilize a cash register that follows the right steps for each transaction.
- Basic computer skills and expertise with Microsoft Office are essential, as well as two to three years of effective sales experience in a variety of retail environments, offering excellent customer service.
- Standing for long periods of time is required for customer service, stocking and store upkeep. For their job, they have to stand, walk, and squat a lot. They also have to stoop and kneel. A lot of physical exertion is required for this task.
- Has to be reliable and on time for work each and every day that is planned, Possess the ability to lead others as well as the capacity to learn from and teach others, and carry out additional responsibilities as directed.
- Diploma or GED preferable. 16 years old, able to stand or bend for lengthy durations, and carry modest weights regularly (no more than 5 pounds a time)
- 12 months of retail, restaurant, or fast food experience, as well as the ability to deal with customers and handle money Working with money is nothing new for me.