26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Manager, Advanced Analytics – Luxor
The Business Intelligence Analyst will engage with colleagues both inside the company (Finance, Sales, Marketing, Regulatory, and Customer Support) and across the globe to improve and extend existing data analytics. Responsible for designing business solutions to identify business trends, opportunities, and possible business process and reporting efficiencies in order to support business choices that are aligned with strategic objectives, including but not limited to
Job Title : Manager, Advanced Analytics
Location : Luxor, Al-Uqṣur, Egypt
Salary : $ 69.22 per hour.
Company : Lexi-Comp, Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- have good written and verbal communication skills and can interact and present well at all levels of the organization
- By working closely with the development team, you can help your business meet its goals.
- Getting new users set up on analytic platforms, providing them with frequent training seminars, prototyping sessions, and visiting with them during office hours may aid end-users of analytics.
- Make new apps and utilities by integrating third-party programs that are both hosted and premise-based.
- To assure Qlik Sense’s use of proprietary data structures, coordinate with the company’s engineers.
- Collect and organize data that will be used to create reports (including charts and graphs) and dashboards (including dashboards) for internal and external audiences.
- Rapid fire business intelligence systems and in-memory analytics should be developed and supported in order to accelerate data delivery for business decision making while also providing flexibility and agility to business users.
- Take inventory of what needs to be done and collaborate with other groups within your organization on the highest priority and most impacting tasks.
- Understand broad business factors and trends, as well as the relationship between analysis and business effect.
- When reports are generated and issued, they must adhere to the company’s data governance and reporting protocols.
- The ability to handle many projects at once, as well as the ability to react to changing corporate needs while meeting deadlines and quality standards, has been shown in the past.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in data preparation, data analysis, data mining, advanced report authoring, user acceptability testing, and data presentation are required.
- Ability to define and understand non-functional requirements, create architectures and cost estimates, and come up with technical solutions to proposals are all essential skills.
- Must have a solid grasp of, and a strong interest in, relational database querying, data modeling, and data analysis / data science.
- A solid familiarity of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and the Windows operating system is required.