4 Feb 2023
Full-Time Manager, Box Office – Muharraq
The Office Administrator will provide superior service to a small group of clients while upholding the highest levels of ethics, professionalism, and confidentiality. Successful candidates will have a history of working autonomously under pressure to fulfill tight deadlines and juggle multiple tasks. If you give the appropriate person enough room to grow, they will succeed. As such, the ability to adapt quickly and easily is crucial for success in this position. Working for our company is ideal if you enjoy a dynamic environment where you are given significant autonomy to accomplish your goals.
Job Title : Manager, Box Office
Location : Muharraq, Muharraq, Bahrain
Salary : $ 26.57 per hour.
Company : Kelly
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep the building and its appliances in functioning order by performing routine maintenance and engaging with the local property management as well as the building’s employees and internal connections.
- takes care of administrative tasks like staff scheduling, payroll, and performance reviews.
- Hold regular workplace events and activities, such as client and company development events and charitable projects, for the benefit of staff.
- Complex clerical tasks include typing letters and reports, handling paperwork, answering questions, directing people, setting up appointments, and more.
- Oversee the running of the entire office, from hiring and supervising office staff and conference room attendants to training and supervising secretaries who provide administrative support (mail, document reproduction and hospitality)
- Various administrative, clerical, bookkeeping, accounting, file-reviewing, and support-related tasks are completed.
- Participant in company-wide administrative activities (such as programs and initiatives) with the goal of better serving the company’s internal and external clientele.
- Serves as a resource for the public regarding the department’s services and policies; offers suggestions to higher-ups on occasion for ways to enhance operations.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the branch’s accounting procedures, including billing, payment, and account reconciliation.
- Safeguard company information and make sure your workplace satisfies all legal requirements for continuing operation.
- Expertise at the highest levels of management, communication, and organization.
- Capacity to be productive and focused despite a variety of distractions and limited time.
- Perform well in a fast-paced, high-detail environment where you’ll need to set priorities and switch gears quickly.
- A bachelor’s degree and seven years of management experience in a business providing professional services to a big or medium-sized client base are prerequisites.
- superior communication and decision-making skills