Full-Time Manager Financial Transformation – Bangalore
The Director of Finance is in charge of setting up the corporate-wide financial and administrative objectives, policies, programs, and practices that guarantee the company’s long-term financial stability. safeguards the integrity of money and other priceless documents and manages the flow of cash through the company. accountable for all internal controls, financial reporting, and financial systems. Oversees all operational accounting components, including accounts payable, general ledger, and financial reporting. plans, implements, and evaluates employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and procedures in order to manage the human resources department. In accordance with experience, salary range and benefits package will be discussed. answerable directly to the President for the accomplishment of all duties relating to financial management, administrative oversight, and human resources. Upon the President’s request, provides financial reports for the company. oversees the accounting team.
Job Title : Manager Financial Transformation
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary : $ 41.96 per hour.
Company : Coinbase
Job Type : Full-Time
- Coordinates, reviews, and approves budget proposals with the President; discusses and deliberates proposed enhancements and major adjustments.
- ensures the safety of the company’s resources by instituting checks and balances, conducting audits, and acquiring insurance coverage.
- Responsible for reporting and evaluating operational results to all levels of management, including comparison of actual performance to operating plans and standards.
- establishes, coordinates, and manages a sufficient strategy for the control of operations, including profit planning, plans for capital investing and financing, sales projections, spending budgets, and cost standards, as well as the appropriate controls and processes to carry out the plan.
- allows for complete order history to be accessed and modified, ensuring that all orders are processed in accordance with the company’s policies.
- Establishes and carries out accounting policies, coordinates systems and processes, and prepares operating statistics and special reports as needed, including interim and year-end financial statements. keeps records of all business transactions and assets and maintains the company’s accounting system.
- Makes available the data needed by other managers and divisions to do their duties.
- oversees and develops tax policy. Assists in providing quarterly or more regular data to the company’s and principals’ external tax advisors as is required for the purposes of predicting the company’s taxable income and identifying tax planning strategies. works along with third-party tax advisers to finish filing annual tax returns for the business.
- must provide final permission to any and all contracts for the purchase of goods or services, as well as any other activities that involve the expenditure of money.
- in order to control the company’s financial flow. The power to create purchasing, credit, and collection procedures as well as payment schedules for bills and other financial obligations falls under the category of responsibility.
- experience with setting up and maintaining internal controls, processing payroll, setting up and analyzing financial statements, and budgeting and costing.
- Effective in analyzing situations, communicating ideas verbally and in writing, and managing multiple tasks at once.
- Needed software includes Microsoft Office (Excel & Word) and a financial accounting package.
- Required experience in accounting and financial management for a minimum of eight years.
- education in all aspects of accounting, including but not limited to the management and recording of financial transactions pertaining to cash, checks, and other forms of payment, as well as general ledgers, credit, collections, and inventories.