3 Feb 2023
Full-Time Manager, Office – Hamad Town
To join our team, our client is looking for a motivated and skilled office manager. The office manager will be in charge of ensuring that the administration of a technological company that is expanding quickly runs well.
Job Title : Manager, Office
Location : Hamad Town, Hamad Town, Bahrain
Salary : $ 24.38 per hour.
Company : The Partnership To End Homelessness
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assists in preparation and maintenance of contracts and contract proposals.
- Responsible for coordinating the department’s administrative activities (such as bookkeeping, payroll, and so on) as needed. generates the necessary systems and reports to guide and assist with business administration when necessary.
- Helps Managers, Directors, Executives, and Officers with their everyday administrative tasks, such as scheduling appointments, arranging travel, and writing mail.
- responsible for coordinating day-to-day operations, including but not limited to office supplies and equipment purchases, as well as repairs and upkeep of the physical facility. creates and sustains a network of vendors by performing tasks such as seeking quotes.
- Possible duties include assisting in hiring, onboarding, training, and evaluating employees’ performance, as well as handling related paperwork and maintaining employee records.
- organizes, plans, and participates as necessary in department/program meetings, retreats, trainings, and activities.
- coordinates the installation of office equipment, the signing of leases, and the allocation of space.
- Possible central point of contact for the dissemination of information from departments, offices, states, and regions.
- Meetings discussing the tasks at hand and desired outcomes might help ensure success.
- Assists internal and external customers by answering calls and typing up drafts of letters, memoranda, and reports.
- Knowledge of office equipment operations, basic data collection, standard office automation software and purchasing procedures.
- A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent mix of education and progressive work experience is required.
- Qualities: can prioritize work, has a good sense of humor, and is reliable.
- Ability to always protect sensitive company data, employee information, and employer secrets Capable of protecting sensitive company data, employee information, and employer secrets at all times.
- Work needs prioritization, planning, and organization, as well as the ability to use some independent judgment, all while being supervised.