Full-Time Manager, Software Engineering – Purulia
The Software Project Manager is responsible for the administration of projects. The duties of the Software Project Manager include the coordination and execution of projects on time, within budget, and within scope. Ensure that all components of projects are completed successfully. Establish timelines, delegate duties, and track and report the project’s progress. Prepare status reports on the project’s status for higher management. The selected applicant will collaborate directly with customers to ensure that deliverables remain within the scope and budget established. He or she will collaborate with other departments to ensure that all components of each project are compatible, and will recruit additional expertise as required to meet client demands.
Job Title : Manager, Software Engineering
Location : Purulia, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 43.98 per hour.
Company : Harnham
Job Type : Full-Time
- Scope, requirements, work breakdown schedule and timetable management; priority and dependency management; role and responsibilities assigned to project participants are all part of the project lifecycle.
- Prepares risk responses, sets up contingency plans, predicts dependencies impacted by current project modifications, and offers solutions to reduce future risks to management in order to control and mitigate project risk.
- Apply lean manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution process improvement methodologies to project activities as needed.
- The project team and stakeholders benefit from the subject matter expertise and knowledge management provided by the project manager, who also assures customer satisfaction via timely and high-quality product delivery.
- Developing and teaching the project management discipline to personnel of all departments of a company as well as to technical team members
- Resource recommendations or requests for project requirements are made; a clear picture of business goals and objectives is presented; and functional knowledge feedback is provided for deliverables that the team has worked on is provided.
- be well-versed in all aspects of the project’s budget and financial management so that you can keep an eye on everything from project planning and resource forecasts to financial reporting.
- Monitor the preparation of all project deliverables to verify that they meet quality standards, including design papers, test plans, training materials, and operations documentation.
- Follow up on permitted projects being carried out by cross-functional project teams. Keep an eye on how effectively your execution approach is functioning in the context of the whole project.
- Committed for ensuring that business plans are executed in order to meet customer needs and to develop the ability of project managers at lower management levels.
- have six years of expertise applying project lifecycle methodologies in different roles (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, process management, organizational change).
- It is necessary to have a full grasp of the project development life cycle, as well as the ability to manage and prioritize a number of complex projects.
- The capacity to combine business needs into in-depth evaluations of technological, functional, and operational aspects
- When assessing project progress and discussing crucial issues/milestones with the rest of the project team, effective communication skills as well as mastery of Excel and PowerPoint are crucial.
- Assist in creating and growing a strong team that can both support and maintain profitable growth while providing our employees with the chance to grow personally and professionally.