7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Managers, Risk Management – Conner
The Risk Analyst is a member of the Investment Risk team and reports to the Head of Fixed Income Risk Management. The Investment Risk team is in charge of establishing risk policies and monitoring those policies across the company’s various investment holdings. This position is responsible for ensuring that the firm’s risk policy is followed and for assisting in the identification, measurement, monitoring, and mitigation of risks affecting the Fixed Income business’s portfolios.
Job Title : Managers, Risk Management
Location : Conner, Apayao Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 39.41 per hour.
Company : BBVA
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develop a complete grasp of a company’s risks by undertaking risk assessment studies such as information collecting and coverage placement, loss forecasting and analysis, and other related activities.
- being able to work closely with the Investment and Business Development teams to help develop new products and investment solutions for clients.
- In response to requests for studies on individual consumers, conduct extensive evaluations of potential digital asset purchasers.
- Creating solutions that can be scaled across many portfolios, as well as unique risk assessment and mitigation methodologies.
- Having a thorough understanding of fixed-income investments, investing procedures, trading methodology, market aspects, and the regulatory framework.
- Helping to provide information to county employees and the broader population. It is possible to serve on a variety of infrastructure asset management-related boards, committees, and organizations.
- Keeping track of a customer list is an essential part of ensuring compliance with regulations. Consequently, risk tolerance is recalculated to account for any changes.
- Analysts may collect external data from the Mortgage Industry for certain projects, while others may help with projects handled by other members of the team.
- You may utilize Factiva, Lexis Nexis or any other open source database to get background information for your review.
- First-time wire partners should be checked for risk, and new or existing clients should be checked out for negative news and relevant background information.
- A background in accounting or auditing, as well as 1-3 years of experience dealing with internal controls, consulting, or offering direction in the professional services area, is desired. Analytical and critical thinking abilities are essential.
- Problem solving and data management skills, as well as the capacity to sift through a vast volume of data and adjust it using a variety of statistical approaches, are critical.
- Intellectually curious- is prepared to challenge established methods of doing things and devise novel solutions to long-standing problems
- Effective communicator with the ability to effectively and skillfully communicate complicated topics to non-technical/non-quantitative audiences.
- Small details such as how effectively you manage your time and how well you arrange your work, as well as how well you apply analytical thinking to solve difficulties, should be taken into consideration.