7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Managing Editor – Jamalpur
is responsible of establishing the scientific scope and editorial direction of the journal, as well as ensuring that the research articles published in it are of high quality and quantity In addition to attending scientific conferences, you’ll be expected to build a broad network of contacts, both domestically and internationally.
Job Title : Managing Editor
Location : Jamalpur, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 29.99 per hour.
Company : Adweek
Job Type : Full-Time
- To strengthen our brand’s image and create trust with the media, prospects, and clients with whom we want to do business in the future, we must develop a clear thought leadership and data-driven editorial strategy.
- Establish procedures for reporting on the best platform and at the best time for reporters, producers and editors.
- A company’s long-term success depends on its workers having a clear knowledge of the company’s editorial and business strategy. This comprehension can only be achieved by clear communication of corporate information and choices.
- Analyze and produce narrative themes that highlight the various individuals and organizations working to achieve educational justice and the larger, connected ecosystem.
- An editor at Input is in charge of making sure that everyone is on time, communicating with each other, looking over Input’s budget, planning events and stories, and setting up pitch workflows and workflows.
- Oversee all areas of content marketing, including idea and development, production, publication, distribution, analysis, measurement, and optimization.
- Managing and evolving the tone and style of content marketing is critical to maintaining the brand’s voice across all media and channels.
- Design and deliver a company-wide content marketing strategy: Create a contemporary, best-in-class content marketing strategy that accelerates the Company’s thought leadership and commercial development with institutions, investors, and consumers.
- must cultivate a culture of excellence by raising the bar on our content production standards and experimenting with new products and distribution channels that will enable us to more effectively affect and influence our target consumers.
- Execute an in-depth examination of content data and performance in order to proactively drive content optimization while also conveying the effect of the Editorial strategy to key stakeholder groups.
- This profession requires a high level of judgment, critical thinking, and fast decision-making while working with little supervision.
- you must be able to lead a team of people toward a common objective, be an expert editor and proofreader, and have strong networking and interpersonal skills.
- An understanding of how to use analytics to create and verify a content strategy. Lead generation and top-of-funnel awareness metrics, in particular, should be something you’re familiar with.
- Instead of seeing a mess of spreadsheets and briefs, you see an opportunity for narrative development, advertising, and content creation.
- Solid editing and editing talents, as well as a thorough knowledge of finance and the key challenges affecting the worldwide market place