7 Feb 2023
Part-Time Marketing Account Manager – Manama
As an advertising account manager, you will work closely with our creative and advertising teams and interact directly with the client. Internally, you will represent the client’s interests and make sure we are giving them advertising that is successful, legal, and consistent with their brand.
Job Title : Marketing Account Manager
Location : Manama, Manama, Bahrain
Salary : $ 27.9 per hour.
Company : Genius Sports
Job Type : Part-Time
- See to it that the company is benefiting to the fullest extent possible from all traffic sources, internal and external, by running the most cost-effective and competitive campaigns possible.
- Work closely with management to bring on board new, major advertiser clients while providing essential business development and sales support.
- promoting the usage of our proprietary advertising technology, Companion, and driving platform adoption among your clients.
- Maintaining client satisfaction by communicating the timeframe and financial repercussions of requested changes to the program’s scope.
- Successfully engage with these advertisers and collaborate across many organizational divisions using analytics and technology to track campaign results.
- the ability to guide collaborations across a wide range of traffic sources (email, social media, native advertising, curated lists, paid search marketing, and more) and provide solutions to the difficult problems they face.
- Achieve and exceed the other goals and quarterly revenue targets set by the leadership team.
- Help us manage our current advertiser connections by getting to know our clients on a personal level and looking for ways to increase revenue.
- Acquire and oversee corporate alliances by acting as the company’s public face online and in person.
- you’ll be drawing on your past work experience to bring on bigger, more difficult clients who are dealing with bigger market problems.
- It is preferable to have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or a similar profession.
- proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite; preferred: familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience managing and executing pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Amazon, Google, or a similar platform is required.
- Experience leading digital marketing campaigns for at least one year, with demonstrable results in digital strategy and paid advertising in the e-commerce industry.
- knowledgeable about gathering, capturing, and presenting customer requirements to internal stakeholders.