30 Jan 2023
Full-Time Marketing Associate, Riverhead – Yelwa
The Sales and Solutions departments at the station need a Marketing Associate who can act as a central hub for all marketing, data, and content-related activities. The Marketing Associate may act as a junior Marketing Consultant and take charge of specific clients on occasion. The successful candidate will be able to handle multiple tasks at once and has a genuine interest in promoting the collective effort.
Job Title : Marketing Associate, Riverhead
Location : Yelwa, Kebbi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 15.9 per hour.
Company : The New Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Explore the consumer/brand demand landscape by making use of digital intelligence tools.
- Supervise consumer communication initiatives to generate an imaginative setting that breathes new life into the brand and enables effective consumer communication with a focus on digital and social media.
- Direct the management, strategy, planning, execution, and assessment of communication plan efforts that target specific touchpoints or consumer goals.
- Make decisions about investment options that minimize risk and increase return while demonstrating the ability to manage projects on time and within budget. Find opportunities and take the helm of projects that communicate the brand’s promise of nutrition, health, and wellness.
- Utilize consumer and market data and trends to help you gain a deeper grasp of the characteristics that define the brand’s consumer or a specific consumer segment.
- Assist in determining the best engagement strategy and campaign structure to contact customers at the right time and place.
- Identify and lead efforts to support the brand’s nutrition, health, and wellness promise through innovation and renovation.
- Activate critical consumer insights in relevant communications and innovation initiatives while managing brand projects and assignments.
- Assist the brand in determining and comprehending its identity, essence, vision, mission, and fundamental values in the eyes of consumers in order to develop pertinent communications and innovation.
- Makes use of information about the company’s products and its customers to advise the Manager on how to best allocate annual resources between marketing and sales.
- Manage marketing communication projects, preferably implementing media and digital strategies.
- Prior expertise developing strategic brand/product strategy (including marketing and advertising campaigns) is a plus.
- Working knowledge of agency partners and cross-functional teams is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree and at least three years of experience in consumer marketing, brand management, or product management are necessary, or a master’s degree in business, marketing, MBA, or a similar discipline.
- Prior experience using data and trends to draw conclusions about customer behavior is a plus.