Full-Time Marketing Manager – Gonda
We need a full-time marketing strategist who is innovative, forward-thinking, and well-organized. You’ll work with the business development team to develop, plan, write, and deploy a variety of content to promote our services, raise brand recognition, inspire thought leadership, and generate leads. You should have excellent writing and visual presentation skills, as well as the ability to create consistent, meaningful content for all marketing channels (organic, social, and paid), such as landing pages, blogs, reports, and infographics. In order to track marketing effectiveness and make informed decisions, you must also have past experience defining KPIs and establishing exact objectives. It’s preferable if you’ve worked on a state or federal level.
Job Title : Marketing Manager
Location : Gonda, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 20.06 per hour.
Company : Urbint
Job Type : Full-Time
- You’ll be in charge of the evolution of themes/topics and content generation for the company’s content marketing strategy.
- To develop relationships with online communities, identify suitable partner organizations, news sources, and policy groups that fit our strategy and brand.
- Conduct content and competitor audits to come up with content optimization techniques including UX strategy, SEO, content tagging, and classification.
- Maintain a detailed grasp of the branch’s operations to guarantee compliance with all rules and procedures.
- data-driven content creation and e-commerce/online payments/fraud studies.
- Track email performance, KPIs, and goals with the audience development team to offer stakeholders with frequent reporting updates and insights (content, sales, and creative studio teams).
- Collaborate with internal and external content authors and subject matter experts to meet deadlines and guarantee consistent, concise, and aesthetically attractive message.
- To build a strong online presence, create a content calendar for the school’s website and social media profiles, and distribute material across several channels.
- Use social media to make and share content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Use and track email testing tactics like as templates, subject lines, send timings, tailored content recommendations, audience segmentation, and so on to improve email performance.
- Prior experience/consistent performance in a deadline-driven environment is required due to the tight deadlines and big quantity of work.
- Coaching and counselling talents, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts while paying close attention to details ability to interact effectively with clients and provide technical support to resolve client issues
- Performance statistics and collaboration with other departments are critical to understanding the impact of strategy or content changes on the figures.
- Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat; Canva; WordPress; Microsoft Office; Grammarly; Google Workspace; and project management software are just a few of the items you should know about.