7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Marketing Manager, Legacy Lit – Makato
We are seeking for a motivated Social Media Director to join our team! The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is hands-on, has a strong work ethic, and sets a good example for others to follow. Media Directors should have substantial experience planning, buying, executing, and evaluating media channels related to driving the client’s business KPIs, with a heavy emphasis on paid social and performance marketing.
Job Title : Marketing Manager, Legacy Lit
Location : Makato, Aklan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 23.51 per hour.
Company : Fendi
Job Type : Full-Time
- Constantly analyze data gathered from testing and monitoring of campaign distribution, traffic, and activity, and use that information to suggest ways to improve the campaign.
- Own the customer connection and client management for digital media and related services for the agency.
- Take charge of the entire digital acquisition/performance campaign, from strategizing to launching to optimizing to measuring.
- Produce innovative ideas and openings to guarantee the success of client initiatives.
- Implement engagement campaigns and initiatives that successfully generate profitable, long-term relationships with clients. Oversee the development of digital campaigns (with a major focus on paid social).
- Manage monthly, weekly, and daily forecasting and reporting at the channel level for traffic, revenue, expenses, return on investment, and other performance KPIs, as well as the annual budgeting process.
- Coordinate with the client’s top executives to determine how best to meet their goals and grow their business, and then allocate the appropriate agency resources to do this.
- Contribute to the team’s success by making sure that high standards are maintained and immediately applied to work for clients.
- Analyze and optimize channel performance on an ongoing basis to ensure performance meets or exceeds targets; present results to broader acquisition team and marketing leadership.
- Keep things running smoothly by always looking for new and better ways to do things, such as conducting A/B and multivariate tests, analyzing user behavior, forming strategic alliances, optimizing landing pages, and so on.
- proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as a track record of being able to pick up and master new productivity tools.
- ability to take the lead on customer presentations both in-person and over the phone, with a heavy emphasis on quarterly business reviews.
- 5+ years’ experience in the media industry, ideally with an agency.
- a track record of effectively planning and developing integrated campaigns with a sponsored social focus using a variety of approaches.
- credentials in persuading customers (current and potential) to act on business opportunities.