9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Marketing Manager, Legacy Lit – Mandi Bahauddin
We are seeking for a motivated Social Media Director to join our team! The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is hands-on, has a strong work ethic, and sets a good example for others to follow. Media Directors should have substantial experience planning, buying, executing, and evaluating media channels related to driving the client’s business KPIs, with a heavy emphasis on paid social and performance marketing.
Job Title : Marketing Manager, Legacy Lit
Location : Mandi Bahauddin, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 20.68 per hour.
Company : Aktiia
Job Type : Full-Time
- Construct and carry out customer-focused campaigns and activities that result in lasting, mutually beneficial business partnerships. Manage the creation of online advertising initiatives (with a major focus on paid social).
- Supervise budgeting, forecasting, and reporting: Manage the annual budgeting process, as well as monthly/weekly/daily forecasting and reporting for traffic, revenue, expenditure, ROI, and other performance KPIs at the channel level.
- Take part in strategic discussions with top client executives to determine how best to meet their demands and expand their business.
- By making sure the highest standards are reached and promptly applied to client work, you can help the team succeed.
- Take charge of the whole process of creating an acquisition or performance campaign, from brainstorming and ideation to launching and optimizing across digital channels to measuring results.
- Analyze and improve channel performance continuously to make sure it meets or exceeds goals; share findings with the larger acquisition team and marketing leadership.
- Own the customer connection and client management for digital media and related services for the agency.
- Campaigns should be actively tested and monitored for delivery, traffic, and activity in order to create insights from analytics and subsequent recommendations for campaign improvement.
- To keep things running smoothly, it’s important to always be looking for new ways to improve things like performance analysis, A/B testing, customer segmentation, creative collaboration, landing page optimization, and more.
- To ensure that client campaigns are successful, create fresh concepts and opportunities.
- experience selling services or products to existing and new customers.
- Capable of leading in-person and telephone presentations to clients, with a focus on quarterly business evaluations.
- Ability to plan and strategize integrated campaigns with a sponsored social focus, utilizing a variety of methods.
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) with a demonstrated ability to pick up and use other productivity software with ease.
- media expert with at least five years’ experience who is now employed by or affiliated with an agency.