5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Marketing & Media Manager – Luxor
With the help of the Media Supervisor and Director, Thy Media Manager coordinates the agency’s paid media activities in a variety of fields. Supporting the Media Director and/or VP of Media in the execution of all media planning functions across teams is a typical performance metric.
Job Title : Marketing & Media Manager
Location : Luxor, Al-Uqṣur, Egypt
Salary : $ 28.66 per hour.
Company : echo3D
Job Type : Full-Time
- Co-create and manage a social product catalog in collaboration with Brand Solutions and other key stakeholders, as well as full pro-active social packages.
- Account service, media, and project management had internal meetings to coordinate roll-out of the allowed plan, which included a blueprint download. They also worked with external partners to make this happen.
- Keeps management aware of key client prospects, prospective threats, and other vital facts that effect the business’s health.
- Deliver strategic planning and preparation of digital marketing campaigns across many mediums, such as search engine marketing, display advertising, video, and mobile advertising, for multiple client accounts.
- review the contracts that suppliers have signed on a regular basis Monitor and report on the efficacy of search engine marketing activities, including the competitive environment, key performance indicators (KPIs), and recommendations for future development, among other things.
- establish and manage partnerships with third-party platform providers Current goods and services may benefit from beta testing as a means of discovering new ways to market them. manage the day-to-day troubleshooting of the assigned campaigns.
- formulation and documenting of best practices for enhancing operational efficiency
- making media purchases, authorizing them, and then producing reports on them when they’ve been completed.
- Compile information and images/videos on your own or with the help of a supervisor in order to support social media postings that are both useful and relevant.
- To discover, suggest, and put into action improvements to client programs based on analysis of important indicators
- Use Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to demonstrate a basic understanding of how sponsored advertising is tracked and reported on.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential for building connections with customers and vendors. To be successful in this role, you must have a positive outlook and a congenial demeanor.
- able to manage their own work as well as collaborate on projects with others in an ever-changing environment.
- An in-depth understanding of social media analysis and performance monitoring, as well as social platform tools and applications, are required for this position.
- ability to form new marketing plans and/or collaborations in order to increase consumer acquisition via paid advertising.