7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Mechatronics Assembler – Banī Suwayf
Assembler conducts activities in a production setting to meet daily schedules to assemble items using specific, defined techniques. Perform product assembly tasks in accordance with established production standards under the supervision of an Assembly Supervisor, a Senior Assembler, or an Engineer
Job Title : Mechatronics Assembler
Location : Banī Suwayf, Banī Suwayf, Egypt
Salary : $ 19.35 per hour.
Company : Unilever
Job Type : Full-Time
- To create and assemble microminiature circuit components, specialized resins, thermal compression die bonding, ultrasonic and parallel gap microwelding, and microsoldering procedures are used.
- Use pneumatic equipment to insert screws after placing brackets, gaskets, and silicone in accordance with trainer/work instructions.
- Cutting, punching, and shaping are some of the duties that may be done with these machines by following established protocols for operating various conventional machines and/or CNC (computerized numerical control) manufacturing equipment.
- This work involves routing and connecting components, cables, and wires in accordance with industry standards.
- To create sub-assemblies, assemblies or entire units utilizing hand tools, power tools, jigs/fixtures and miscellaneous equipment such as a lathe, mill, drill press, etc.
- Assembling and changing prototype electronic subsystems, subunits, assemblies, components, wiring harnesses and cables is part of the job.
- If you’re hired for this role, you must be able to read schematics and drawings in order to build a product from scratch using just drawings and schematics as a guide.
- To manufacture and assemble microelectronic circuit assemblies, a microelectronics engineer sets up and runs various sorts of equipment.
- Using pre-drilled chassis and printed wiring boards, decide the sequence in which to complete the many jobs necessary for the construction of research electronics such as radar synchronizers or computers, as well as roll servo units.
- Selection of electrical components based on color code, coded label, or other identifying criteria indicated in schematic wiring diagrams. Determines which components’ terminal connections may be utilized.
- Having a Secondary Certificate or High School Diploma, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience, that allows you to do your job well.
- Hand tools, pneumatic hand tools, a rivet machine, an electric stapler, a drill press, a heat staking machine, and wire strippers are all required.
- able to carry out simple tasks by employing pre-existing techniques to address problems
- The project may be completed using a variety of resources, such as verbal and written instructions (in English), lists of materials, and flowcharts depicting the building process.
- If selected, candidates must successfully complete a three-day training course (if performance level not met during the training, contractor will be released)