26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Media Manager – Bhojpur
As a media manager, you’ll be in charge of developing and implementing the agency’s digital media strategy for clients. The agency’s digital media operations will be overseen by the Media Manager, who will offer strategic leadership and management. The Media Manager will be responsible for the planning, management, and optimization of all digital marketing initiatives, including search and display, as well as the administration and monitoring of all 3rd party digital classifieds and lead sources.
Job Title : Media Manager
Location : Bhojpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 30.31 per hour.
Company : 2u
Job Type : Full-Time
- relationship management with third-party platform suppliers Current goods and services may benefit from beta testing as a way to discover new ways to market them. manage the day-to-day troubleshooting of the chosen campaigns.
- Gathering relevant content and photos/videos on your own, as well as with the assistance of a supervisor, can help you create visually engaging social media postings.
- aids in the development and documentation of best practices for increasing operational efficiency within the team and across the firm.
- Keeping tabs on the agreements between the different suppliers is essential. In addition, evaluate and report the effectiveness of search engine marketing initiatives, including the competitive landscape, key performance indicators (KPIs), and suggestions for future development.
- Collaborate with Brand Solutions and other key stakeholders to develop complete proactive social packages and to manage a portfolio of social products.
- Data is analyzed in order to uncover, propose, and implement changes that would improve the performance of the client applications in question.
- Starting the process of uploading an accepted plan’s blueprint by facilitating meetings between account service, media, and project management
- Retains top-level management abreast of important business prospects, threats, and other intricacies.
- you will plan and run digital marketing campaigns on a variety of platforms, such as search engine marketing and display ads. You will work for a variety of clients.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations while managing all assigned accounts’ budgets, including media authorizations.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential for building connections with customers and vendors. To be successful in this role, you must have a positive outlook and a congenial demeanor.
- Use Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to demonstrate a basic understanding of how sponsored advertising is tracked and reported on.
- Social media analysis and performance monitoring, as well as a complete grasp of social platform tools and applications, are critical abilities for anybody who wishes to work with social media.
- Innovative marketing strategies and/or joint ventures that have the potential to expand the number of people who are reached by paid advertising.
- Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced work atmosphere where they can work both individually and in a team setting.