5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Media Manager – Jatoi
At the client level, the Media Manager is tasked for overseeing and implementing the agency’s digital media. There will be a Media Manager who is responsible for leading and managing the agency’s digital media efforts. The Media Manager is responsible for planning, managing, and optimizing digital marketing initiatives, including search and display, as well as the administration and control of all 3rd party digital classifieds and lead suppliers.
Job Title : Media Manager
Location : Jatoi, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 27.29 per hour.
Company : Jamestown Management Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to increase the effectiveness of client programs, it is necessary to review important metrics and plan and execute modifications.
- Manage third-party platform suppliers’ connections Current goods and services may benefit from beta testing as a means of discovering new ways to market them. supervise the daily troubleshooting of the assigned campaigns.
- guide and documentation for establishing and codifying best practices for boosting operational efficiency for the team and the organization
- Gathering relevant content and photos/videos on your own, as well as with the assistance of a supervisor, can help you create visually engaging social media postings.
- Involved in the development of a social product inventory and comprehensive pro-active social packages for Brand Solutions and other important stakeholders.
- Managing all assigned accounts’ budgets, including media authorizations and post-purchase reports, as well as ensuring compliance with all applicable laws.
- Search engine marketing (SEM), display advertising (DA), video advertising (VA), and mobile ad campaigns for various customer accounts are all part of this job.
- Involved in managing internal meetings between account service, media, and project management in order to launch the authorized plan with a blueprint download, as well as coordinating with external partners.
- check on a regular basis for violations of vendor contracts. Keep track of the effectiveness of search engine marketing efforts, as well as the competitive landscape, key performance indicators (KPIs), and potential growth areas.
- Keeps management aware of key client prospects, prospective threats, and other vital facts that effect the business’s health.
- Analysis and performance monitoring on social media platforms are essential. A thorough understanding of the tools available is necessary.
- ability to form new marketing plans and/or collaborations in order to increase consumer acquisition via paid advertising.
- Provide a working expertise of the Google Analytics platform and Google Tag Manager in relation to paid media reporting and monitoring.
- Customer and vendor relationships can only be built on the foundation of solid communication skills, both written and verbal. For this work, it is necessary to have an upbeat personality.
- We are seeking for individuals who like taking initiative and ownership of their job obligations by working both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced atmosphere.Capable of using/texting a mobile phone in an operating room material environment.