7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Medical Billing Coordinator – Hamirpur
We’re searching for a Billing Manager to join a company that offers companies with technology goods and services. The Billing Manager is in charge of invoicing, accounts receivable, staff management, and customer support, among other things.
Job Title : Medical Billing Coordinator
Location : Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 21.25 per hour.
Company : Graham Windham
Job Type : Full-Time
- The best way to guarantee that bills are delivered in a timely manner and correctly is to keep up to date on all of the invoicing and payment terms, discount agreements, and client preferences.
- PSCO’s CIAC Extension Policy will be successful if PSCO’s internal resources and relationships are properly managed. For tariff compliance, provide extension associates direction and guidance. Respond to changes in the Colorado tariff and SOX Key Controls by developing, communicating, and implementing consistent process improvements. Verify and confirm refunds and extension activities, as well as the appropriate collection and processing of CIAC payments. Ensure that CIAC extensions are communicated to all relevant departments both internally and outside on time. Train everyone involved in the CIAC extension procedure.
- Recognize the need for departmental and customer-specific training and compliance assistance. In order to meet these needs, make sure enough resources are set aside. Contribute to the company’s financial and customer satisfaction goals, as well as regulatory compliance, by providing feedback and recommendations to different divisions.
- Policy, procedures and processes for the extension department are managed by this individual to ensure compliance with regulations as well as customer satisfaction in the CIAC. PSCO’s process and policy standardization is driven by this position. Adopts an aggressive approach to finding and closing operational performance-related policy, procedure and process inefficiencies.
- Maintain strong working relationships with partners, administrative support workers, the Finance Department, and the billing team by collaborating with attorneys and billing staff as appropriate.
- Achieve demonstrable achievements in the following areas: training, compliance, financial impact, audit results, and customer satisfaction. Make suggestions to top management and convey them to them. Collaborate with other organizations to identify and explore process improvements as well as opportunities to incorporate CIAC extension issues into other work processes and initiatives.
- Assist in the recruitment of new members of the billing team and the development of educational materials to be used by lawyers, secretaries, and legal assistants in their training on billing processes.
- When necessary, suggest write-offs of contested or old debts and maintain billing rates appropriately
- In coordination with the Senior Billing Manager, develop standard processes and procedures for all phases of the billing cycle, and preserve current documentation of such methods.
- Mentor, train, offer ongoing feedback, conduct annual performance evaluations, manage and juggle billing assignments, and control direct reports’ schedules and overtime obligations as needed.
- Candidates must also have great organizational abilities and the ability to manage various jobs and tight deadlines successfully, knowing scope, deliverables, and timetables.
- A bachelor’s degree and five years of experience in the utility business are required for this job.
- Ability to undertake root-cause analysis and problem-solving in collaboration with other departments and evaluate data and procedures.
- Successful candidates must demonstrate exemplary customer service skills as well as excellent verbal, written, leadership, and interpersonal skills, and be able to communicate well with all levels of personnel.
- A working familiarity of Aderant or similar billing industry standard collection software package, along with Microsoft Office and Excel, is required for this role to be considered.