30 Jan 2023
Part-Time Medical Office Assistant/ Medical Administrative Assistant – Madīnat Khāmastāshar Māyo
A qualified medical office assistant is needed. A medical office assistant supports the front office personnel by welcoming clients, checking their information and insurance, collecting co-pays, and setting up appointments.
Job Title : Medical Office Assistant/ Medical Administrative Assistant
Location : Madīnat Khāmastāshar Māyo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 27.09 per hour.
Company : 10 BCFS Health and Human Services
Job Type : Part-Time
- Medical dimensions handle all billing and coding exchanges with the clinic for research purposes.
- The patient’s copayment, deductible, and account balance are collected, and the necessary paperwork and charges are sent.
- You can make sure that information gets to directors, managers, and committee members on time by writing memoranda, letters, position summaries, flowcharts, graphs, deviation reports, and policies and procedures.
- aids in completing “end of the day balancing/closing” and getting deposits set up for courier pickup.
- Calls are prioritized and transferred as necessary based on their urgency and priority.
- Schedules referral appointments as necessary or as instructed by the provider.
- Maintenance includes tasks including restocking, cleaning, and troubleshooting machinery and medical supplies.
- Perform administrative duties such as filing, copying, faxing, and assembling projects as required.
- Set up follow-up appointments, greet and check out patients, and gather the necessary paperwork.
- As needed, you may also be asked to undertake clerical or administrative duties such as filing, greeting visitors, arranging appointments, entering data, and registering patients.
- The ideal candidate will have completed one year of medical assistant training after completing high school.
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently make judgments is required.
- The ability to operate a computer, printer, and fax machine is required for this position.
- Minimum three years’ experience as a Medical Office Assistant preferred.
- Ability to think critically and make sound decisions under pressure is essential, as is the ability to work with little oversight.