Full-Time Medical Receptionist/Front Desk for Mon, Tues, Wed & Thurs – Calatagan
The Front Office Receptionist is responsible for a variety of normal clerical, data entry, file maintenance, and word processing tasks, in addition to answering phones and directing calls, welcoming patients and visitors, providing directions, and answering inquiries. Checks that all patients’ records are up to date and that all required information has been acquired in advance of patient appointments, as per clinic protocol. Responsible for stocking and maintaining a supply of dental hygiene supplies. Serves as a money collector and a dispenser of dental supplies. Manages patient care among various physicians by consulting with them and setting up appointments. Facilitates a pleasant reception area.
Job Title : Medical Receptionist/Front Desk for Mon, Tues, Wed & Thurs
Location : Calatagan, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 17.24 per hour.
Company : Brows and beauty
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responsible for the upkeep of the office as a whole, including the lobby (copy room, kitchen, conference).
- Performs mail processing duties, including sorting, filing, and delivering patient mail and other communications to appropriate clinic personnel.
- To fulfill the duties of the position, the employee performs a variety of routine clerical duties. Personal computers may be used for simple communication, data entry, and the printing of letters, labels, reports, and other documents by the incumbent.
- Making copies and/or sending facsimiles to the clinic staff as needed.
- Ensures business as usual by recording and sharing information about events, deviations, and ongoing requirements.
- As suitable to the position, may perform specialized services of a routine clerical type in strict accordance with established procedural rules.
- Provide coffee, water, tea, and directions to the restrooms as a gesture of friendliness to all visitors.
- Be prompt in picking up the phone, screening callers, and transferring calls to the appropriate individuals.
- creates, updates, processes, or maintains files, records, or other documents.
- Provides general information, welcomes and directs guests and patients, routes calls, takes messages, and responds to routine questions.
- communicate clearly both orally and in writing (or electronically).
- Ability to prepare and print routine correspondence, labels, and/or other basic written material.
- One of the most desirable qualifications is at least six months of experience working in a medical or dental clinic.
- Necessary Experience Three years of experience in administrative, clerical, or related work is required.
- Pharmacists and medical professionals need computer skills that include the ability to operate pharmacy and medical applications.