5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Medical Receptionist – Shantiniketan
We’re searching for a front office receptionist that can multitask and has a positive attitude to join our team. The ideal candidate would have a gregarious personality, be outgoing and personable, and have a natural knack for providing excellent customer service. The customer’s initial point of contact with our company is the front office receptionist.
Job Title : Medical Receptionist
Location : Shantiniketan, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 19.82 per hour.
Company : Fresenius Medical Center
Job Type : Full-Time
- By logging and conveying actions, anomalies, and ongoing needs, it helps the office remain operational.
- Provides information and guidance to callers, as well as answering and directing their questions. Provides basic assistance to patients and visitors by greeting them, directing them, and answering their queries.
- Incoming calls must be answered, filtered, and transferred to the appropriate personnel without delay.
- Be hospitable to all visitors; provide coffee, water, tea, and directions to the restrooms.
- Everything from incoming mail sorting to distributing paperwork and patient information to the appropriate staff members.
- May perform specialized services of a routine clerical nature in strict accordance with established procedural guidelines, as appropriate to the position.
- As suitable to the position, does a variety of ordinary clerical tasks; may use a personal computer to create basic communications, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and/or other documents.
- Creates, organizes, updates, and maintains files, papers, and/or records.
- makes carbon copies or duplicates of documents as required; can produce and send facsimiles for the clinic’s staff.
- preserves the order and safety of the office as a whole (copy room, kitchen, conference).
- Minimum three years’ experience in administrative, clerical, or closely related field required.
- Preferred: six months of experience working in a medical or dental facility.
- Computer proficiency should include the ability to use software for pharmacies and medicine.
- effectively communicate both orally and in writing (or electronically).
- Capable of drafting and printing standard documents such as letters, labels, etc.