7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Merchandise Operations Specialist – Umm Salal
The Merchandising Specialist will play an important role on the team. They are responsible for all aspects of creating and distributing product content across all media platforms. To that end, he or she will be tasked with enhancing our online selling narrative and increasing conversions via relevant content. Self-starter: This person is an excellent communicator and a self-starter in a remote position that needs initiative.
Job Title : Merchandise Operations Specialist
Location : Umm Salal, Umm Salal, Qatar
Salary : $ 14.6 per hour.
Company : P.L. Marketing
Job Type : Full-Time
- Completion of collaborative projects and ensuring a consistent customer experience across all touch points with teams from Category Management, Product Management, User Experience, Brand, and Marketing
- Using the data gathered from the A/B Tests run on the site, provide recommendations for the next steps to be taken depending on the outcomes of your hypotheses and key performance metrics.
- Analyze and suggest strategic changes to the shopping experience in order to maximize consumer engagement, revenue, and conversion rates.
- To ensure that our brand’s message is consistent across all media, collaborate with both internal and external partners.
- Manage the generation of content for the brand’s website and social media channels in conjunction with the Creative team and any outside agencies. Part of this is collaborating with Brand on content creation and seasonal portfolio adjustments.
- Make data-based suggestions for content performance, ideation, and optimization easy for cross-functional teams. Determine content pillars based on past success and current trends in order to give product help.
- Assist in deciding the structure of the attributes in the catalog and how to get important product information from suppliers both retroactively and proactively.
- Then put the concept into action by creating a taxonomy, categorization, and filter navigation approach, as well as ideas for usage across owned and retailer channels.
- Keeping up with the latest innovations in digital content creation can help you remain ahead of the game (such as new channels and technology).
- Creative output that is on brand and meets the overall strategy should be worked on closely with outside agencies. They should know about the strategy and what is expected of them.
- With a strong drive to discover new methods to enhance the customer experience, ask thought-provoking questions, and challenge the current quo, you have a curious attitude.
- Proactivity and a start-up mindset, ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, autonomy/initiative, and tenacity/resilience to reach goals
- Able to operate independently in a fast-paced environment with several responsibilities and internal customers.
- Exceptional track record of meeting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and problem-solving in a creative and innovative manner
- This position requires the ability to communicate orally and in writing with a variety of people at various levels, including the executive level.