Full-Time Merchandising Specialist – Loon
The major goal of this function is to help the Merchant and Online Merchant in executing the go-to-market strategy, as well as to support merchandising efforts to achieve operational excellence in the division. The Merchandising Specialist is in charge of carrying out Merchants’ and Online Merchants’ decisions, such as setting up vendors, setting up new items, inputting costs, approving planograms, stocking and non-stocking items, online assorting decisions, online content / presence for their assigned categories, and ensuring the accuracy of the stocking matrix for new and remerch stores. The MS is the main point of contact for shops and suppliers, as well as a liaison to all internal Merchandising support areas such as Marketing, Online, Supply Chain, Accounting, and Pricing.
Job Title : Merchandising Specialist
Location : Loon, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 16.74 per hour.
Company : C+A Global
Job Type : Full-Time
- make data-based suggestions for content performance, ideas and optimization easy to accomplish. Look at how well your product has done in the past and how well it is performing today to determine which content pillars will help you sell your product.
- help define catalog attribute structure and to acquire critical product information from the supplier base, both retrospectively and proactive.
- Maintain an awareness of digital content trends, channel developments, best practices, tools, and approaches that will enable you to generate successful and original content.
- Using category and shopper behavior data, come up with a taxonomy, categorization, and filter navigation strategy, and then make recommendations across both owned and third-party channels.
- Work closely with external agencies to brief them on strategy and requirements, and to provide constructive, directed feedback that will result in the most creative output possible that is on brand and in accordance with the overall strategy and brand standards, among other things.
- Establish hypotheses & KPIs, supervise effective setup and execution of all A/B Tests, and offer next step recommendation depending on result.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Category Management, Product Management, User Experience, Brand, and Marketing to bring successful collaborative projects to a close and create a consistent customer experience across all touch points.
- Customers’ satisfaction, income, and conversion may all be improved by strategically altering the shopping experience.
- work together to set and manage content guidelines for each channel. This way, we can make sure that our brand message is consistent no matter where our customers interact with us.
- Organize the creation of worldwide brand-consistent content for use above and below the fold in collaboration with Brand and Creative, as well as external agencies. This involves collaborating with the Brand to understand and support new product offerings and seasonal changes in the portfolio via content and other means.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks, and solve problems creatively.
- An open mind that is always on the lookout for innovative ways to improve the customer experience, along with a desire to pose thought-provoking questions and question the status quo.
- The ability to successfully communicate with all stakeholders, including senior management, both orally and in writing is a must-have for this position.
- Self-motivated and able to operate in a fast-paced atmosphere with many responsibilities and internal customers.
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, proactivity and start-up attitude, autonomy/initiative, tenacity and resilience in achieving goals, and so on