7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Mid-Level Art Director – Us Hybrid – Umm Salal
For our top retail customer, you will be responsible for directing a team of creatives including designers, copywriters, merchandisers, and marketing partners. You will be involved in every step of the process of building our brand, from brainstorming campaign ideas to producing visuals for print, digital, and in-club media.
Job Title : Mid-Level Art Director – Us Hybrid
Location : Umm Salal, Umm Salal, Qatar
Salary : $ 38.62 per hour.
Company : Edelman
Job Type : Full-Time
- Goals for income, client retention, and new client acquisition are attained or surpassed.
- Participate in project kickoff meetings with internal clients, manage team members’ efforts, and come up with solutions to meet company needs.
- Producing original consumer promotion and shopper marketing collateral for use in agency, client, and new-business campaigns.
- Deliver content that is in line with the brand and the campaign standards to maximize brand consistency and effectiveness.
- Keep the project’s creative standards and guidelines in check, making sure they are in line with the client, the brand, the retailer, and the broader business goals, and that they are maintained consistently throughout the entire campaign.
- Direct artistic endeavors and teams in tandem with Strategy, Campaigns, and Project Management from inception to finished product.
- Working knowledge of promotional media vendors, as well as the ability to work with a variety of product specifications.
- Create marketing-related content for websites, email campaigns, online displays, and other channels as needed.
- Supervise a group of designers and copywriters to generate marketing creative that boosts sales and bolsters the brand.
- Set the idea and stylistic direction, participate actively in the design process, and offer design solutions that encourage involvement and engagement for a variety of projects and campaigns.
- A Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in graphic design, advertising, or a related field is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to successfully communicate with coworkers and direct reports.
- motivation to improve oneself and the world through the use of digital tools and narratives.
- Profound knowledge of brand development, including the best practices for implementing a brand in every facet of a marketing initiative.
- Capability to produce quality work within time constraints while paying close attention to detail. attitude of initiative and teamwork.