Full-Time Mid-level Associate: Media and Marketing Transactional – Nanded
There is a need for a Marketing Associate to plan, design, and carry out marketing initiatives for the organization. This individual’s innovative inbound marketing strategies will aid in the expansion of POS profits by generating more leads at lower cost and in shorter time. They will be enthusiastic about expanding their brand’s exposure online through means such as blogging, search engine marketing, and more. They will collaborate with industry professionals to plan, execute, measure, and improve search engine optimization (SEO), content, and social marketing campaigns that attract high-quality leads to our website. The successful Marketing Associate will thrive in a dynamic setting and be eager to take on new challenges while expanding their knowledge of marketing and the latest digital marketing tools.
Job Title : Mid-level Associate: Media and Marketing Transactional
Location : Nanded, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 16.09 per hour.
Company : T-REX
Job Type : Full-Time
- Uses information about the company’s products, customers, and the industry as a whole to advise the Manager on how to best allocate resources between marketing and sales throughout the year.
- Get your project management skills up to snuff so you can complete them on schedule and under budget, and zero in on the investments that will provide you the best return for the least amount of risk. Pursue possibilities in communications, take the lead on projects, and promote the brand’s nutrition, health, and wellness proposition.
- Use data mining and other digital insight tools to look into the consumer/brand demand landscape.
- Find ways to improve the business and take the lead on new initiatives to spread the word about the brand’s commitment to good nutrition, healthy living, and overall well-being.
- To better understand the demographics, psychographics, and behavioral drivers of the brand’s consumer or a specific consumer segment, use consumer and market data and trends.
- Help in determining the best engagement strategy and campaign structure to contact customers at the right time and place.
- Agency and cross-functional team management, strategy, planning, execution, and results measurement are leading initiatives within the communication strategy focused on certain touchpoints or consumer goals.
- Oversee consumer communications projects to establish a digital and social media-first strategy for effective customer communication and the revitalization of the brand.
- Activate critical consumer insights in relevant communications and innovation initiatives while managing brand projects and assignments.
- It is important for the success of a brand that its target audience has a firm grasp on the brand’s identity, essence, vision, mission, and underlying values.
- It is preferred if you have experience working with cross-functional teams and agency partners.
- Required education and experience include either a Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing, MBA, or a similar discipline OR a Bachelor’s Degree plus at least three years of relevant job experience in consumer marketing, brand management, or product management.
- Prior experience managing marketing communication projects, especially those including digital and media strategy, is preferred.
- It is preferable to have experience designing strategic brand/product plans, such as communication campaigns and commercialization strategies.
- It would be an asset if you had prior expertise analyzing data and identifying trends to better understand client behavior.