9 Feb 2023
Full-Time MongoDB DBA-2 days work from office is mandatory – Cape Town
Database administrators define, organize, document, and secure computerized databases. Ensures data accuracy in master files and support tools like base dictionaries. Ensures security and integrity. Monitors database management policies, methods, and standards. Enhances the system’s performance and dependability. Little daily instruction, broad assignment instructions.
Job Title : MongoDB DBA-2 days work from office is mandatory
Location : Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
Salary : $ 66.24 per hour.
Company : Genesis
Job Type : Full-Time
- Resolves problems with database performance, database capacity, replication, and other distributed data problems; implements data models and database designs; develops data access and table maintenance routines.
- Helps vendors build, create, and setup big, complex databases with replication and high availability on the latest MSSQL versions. Develops app, data, and exec architectures.
- Help with data conversion and upgrades. Liaise with project managers, business analysts, and developers to clarify requirements and advance project tasks.
- Provides database administration. Installs, maintains, develops, and executes policies and processes to protect business databases and huge data warehouses.
- Analyzes and specifies the attributes needed by a database management system (DBMS) to suit the organization’s present and future demands. Analyzes the company’s organizational structure and designs the logical database structure for ongoing and future application development.
- Manages huge tables, keeps schemas up to date, and creates queries and tools to help users. Upgrades and fixes for existing databases are installed. Analyzes systems and finds answers to technological challenges.
- Maintains, develops, and executes policies and processes to ensure the security and integrity of the company’s database. Optimizes database access and allocates/re-allocates database resources for optimal database setup, performance, and cost.
- It looks at technical standards for database resources and explains what they mean. It analyzes and designs both new and existing systems.
- Utilizes expertise in the areas of physical database design, performance and tuning, backup and recovery methods, and other related areas in order to address database performance difficulties, database capacity issues, replication issues, and other distributed data challenges.
- Using Microsoft SQL Server, establish and carry out administrator duties such as database administration, user management, and storage management; Build and maintain internal system documentation including training manuals, system configuration specs, and more.
- For this job, you need between 2 and 5 years of experience designing and running Microsoft SQL databases. Both negotiators must have the same amount of education and experience.
- Instruction in file structures and design, information retrieval strategies, file access methods and controls, as well as the formulation and documentation of standards.
- Previous knowledge of installing a data dictionary and database system, A solid technical expertise in credit union software and business operations, as well as a successful track record of developing credit union software solutions, are required.
- Ability to work together in a team setting with a strong emphasis on customer service and solution ownership Ability to fulfill deadlines and handle a variety of competing priorities