26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Newsletter Writer – Qatar
We’re searching for a frequent Freelance Writer who can produce amusing and well-researched items to our site on a regular basis, however the topics on which we accept proposals might change depending on the season. We like things that show off your uniqueness while also highlighting a subject about which you are enthusiastic and informed! Expect pitches in the following styles from the Freelance Writer: lists, how-to guides or explainers, very relevant or trending news articles, expert interviews, first-person tales about attempting something new, and more.
Job Title : Newsletter Writer
Location : Qatar, Qatar, Qatar
Salary : $ 23.44 per hour.
Company : LoveToKnow Media
Job Type : Full-Time
- Educating, inspiring, and giving long-term value to our readers via the provision of intriguing and in-depth editorial content.
- Prepare short-form articles and weekly thought leadership blog topics to increase traffic, educate website visitors and the developing social media community, and explain the notion of child development through social, emotional and cognitive learning.
- informational material, such as blog entries or e-books on a wide range of topics including product briefs and customer stories or how-to guides for films or other forms of media.
- Produce captivating language that is also grammatically accurate by adhering strictly to all guidelines and standards (including keyword usage and density) Do some basic research on the specified topics to identify and summarize relevant information for the reader.
- Work with the internal team to gather academic research, then write and revise journal articles. Oncology and somatic mutations should be the subject of scholarly study for online content.
- Providing monthly batches of content for individual clients, such as blogs, resource sites, category pages, product pages, eBooks, and other types of online copy, as well as other types of web copy.
- You should cover a broad variety of themes, such as popular culture, current events, television and movies, literature and social media roundups and celebrity lists, as well as travel and lifestyle issues.
- Examining current events in the domains of personal finance, insurance, and autos and real estate in-depth and verifying the facts, On all digital media channels, according to our brand guidelines.
- You will do in-depth research and write engaging articles for parents and teachers on issues related to the mental health, development, and behavior of children ages 5 to 10.
- Ability to self-edit – we will give onboarding and minor editorial help, but we anticipate postings to need very little editing, and you will have that ability. You are free to accept tasks from the editors at any time.
- It is necessary to have excellent writing talents, particularly the capacity to employ style, tone, and voice to appeal to one’s target audience. a sharp perception for the minute details; the ability to conduct in-depth inquiries with caution and accuracy.
- 2+ years of writing experience in a fast-paced, dynamic setting like journalism or marketing, ideally in B2B technology. With an understanding of SEO best practices and a track record of creating marketing content that succeeds,
- Highly developed research abilities and an insatiable desire to learn new things about the world around us. For candidates, cover letter and content examples are a need.
- Developing blogs from scratch by interviewing subject-matter experts Experience creating product-based and thought leadership blogs aimed at certain personas.
- any degree, but especially a bachelor’s in a field like English that has a lot of writing (e.g. Journalism, Communications, English Literature, Media, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, etc)