4 Feb 2023
Full-Time Non Income Tax Accountant – Kafr al-Shaykh
Prepare and review financial statements and reports, analyse and reconcile accounts, prepare journal entries, troubleshoot problem areas, and make recommendations for improving and implementing procedures are just a few of the responsibilities. In addition, some assistance on specific projects and duties undertaken by other Finance staff is required on occasion.
Job Title : Non Income Tax Accountant
Location : Kafr al-Shaykh, Kafr el-Shaykh, Egypt
Salary : $ 23.64 per hour.
Company : Zuora
Job Type : Full-Time
- You should be known for your excellent time management skills.
- In addition, you will take part in compliance, review schedules for the reporting processes, and interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- You should be a meticulous worker who will not accept financial malfeasance.
- You’ll need great written and verbal communication skills to engage with various levels of management.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access should all be available.
- Strong labour abilities, as well as a willingness to work long hours to complete a project, are required.
- The ability to develop excellent working relationships with coworkers, management, and the general public is critical.
- This job requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting and one to three years of relevant accounting experience.
- If you’ve tried working with SAP, TMW, or TMT systems before, you’ll have a benefit.
- The number of years you’ve worked in this role will decide your income.
- Financial data and reports that are complicated should be deciphered and recognized.
- It’s extremely important to be able to communicate accurately and succinctly.
- You should be familiar with accounting-related computer programmes and software.
- The government’s accounting policies should be made public.
- You should have a basic understanding of accounting theories, principles, and practices.