Part-Time Office Manager/Executive Assistant to the Dean’s Office – Abuja
The Office Administrator will provide superior service to a small group of clients while upholding the highest levels of ethics, professionalism, and confidentiality. Successful candidates will have a history of working autonomously under pressure to fulfill tight deadlines and juggle multiple tasks. If you give the appropriate person enough room to grow, they will succeed. As such, the ability to adapt quickly and easily is crucial for success in this position. Working for our company is ideal if you enjoy a dynamic environment where you are given significant autonomy to accomplish your goals.
Job Title : Office Manager/Executive Assistant to the Dean’s Office
Location : Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Salary : $ 23.47 per hour.
Company : SEG Services
Job Type : Part-Time
- Keeps tabs on employees’ time cards, projects, and reviews to ensure everything runs well.
- Maintain the building through communicating with tenants, local property management, and appropriate company personnel.
- You’ll be in charge of all the financial processes at a branch office, from invoicing to payments to account reconciliation.
- Helps customers who have inquiries about the division’s services and policies, and provides occasional suggestions to management.
- Oversee the workings of the office, from the secretaries to the administrative assistants to the people who man the conference rooms (mail, document reproduction and hospitality)
- Plan and execute regular business-wide events, including those that promote company and customer growth, as well as those that raise money for a good cause.
- Performs a variety of office-related duties, such as filing, answering phones, taking messages, typing, and answering e-mails.
- Maintain office safety measures and check that all of the company’s legal obligations for continued operations are being met.
- Partner in the business’s operational administration (projects and initiatives to improve service delivery to internal and external clients).
- Administrative assistants deal with a wide variety of tasks, such as typing messages and reports, handling paperwork, responding to inquiries, and making referrals or scheduling meetings as needed.
- have seven years of management experience at a medium-to-large professional services firm and a bachelor’s degree
- Maintaining focus, efficiency, and effectiveness while juggling multiple projects and pressing deadlines is a skill worth cultivating.
- Proven abilities as a senior manager, both orally and in writing.
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities and work under pressure in a precise setting.
- superior communication and decision-making skills