Full-Time Oliver Wyman – Director of Corporate FP&A – Guindulman
The Director of Finance is in charge of the company’s long-term financial planning and the establishment of all related financial and administrative objectives, policies, programs, and practices. Maintains the security of money and other valuable documents by controlling their circulation within the company. Financial systems, internal controls, and reporting are all your responsibility. Controls the accounting department’s day-to-day activities, such as the accounts payable, general ledger, and financial reporting. Takes charge of HR by developing, enforcing, and assessing strategies for managing staff and human resources. The salary range and benefits package are negotiable and will be based on the candidate’s level of experience. Responsible for all tasks in the areas of human resources, accounting, and administration, and reporting progress directly to the President. Makes financial reports available to the President upon request. Oversees the activities of the accounting department’s employees.
Job Title : Oliver Wyman – Director of Corporate FP&A
Location : Guindulman, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 39.77 per hour.
Company : skyline drive
Job Type : Full-Time
- The assets of the organization are safeguarded by means of internal control, internal audits, and proper insurance coverage.
- must give final approval to all agreements involving financial commitments, including contracts for goods or services and other actions requiring the use of money.
- Establishes, coordinates, and administers, as an integral part of management, a sufficient plan for the control of operations, including profit planning, programs for capital investing and financing, sales forecasts, expense budgets, and cost standards, as well as the controls and procedures necessary to implement the plan.
- Assesses the outcomes of operations in light of predetermined goals and benchmarks, and provides feedback on those operations to upper management.
- Manages and updates all orders placed with the company to guarantee they adhere to established policies and procedures and to facilitate the management and retrieval of records created by these orders.
- provides the information necessary for other managers and departments to carry out their assigned duties.
- In this role, you will be responsible for establishing and enforcing accounting policies, coordinating systems and processes, and generating operating statistics and special reports as required. oversees the company’s accounting system and keeps track of all company assets and financial activities.
- To control the company’s financial flow. The individual in charge of this area of responsibility is given the last say on matters like as credit and collections policies, purchasing guidelines, and billing and payment terms.
- The President is involved in the process of coordinating, evaluating, and approving proposed budget concepts, as well as discussing proposed adjustments and major revisions.
- Sets up and oversees monetary procedures and policies. Provides assistance to the company’s and principals’ external tax advisors in the providing of data on a quarterly or more regular basis as required to forecast the company’s taxable income and build tax planning solutions. Responsible for coordinating the efforts of third-party tax preparers in completing the company’s annual income tax filings.
- Superior abilities in planning, analyzing, communicating (both orally and in writing), and arranging things.
- Solid familiarity with financial accounting software, as well as Excel, Word, and other PC applications.
- training in managing payroll, preparing and evaluating budgets and financial statements, and establishing up and maintaining internal controls.
- Possessing at least eight years of expertise in financial management and accounting.
- complete education in all areas of accounting, including general ledger maintenance, inventory management, accounts payable, and accounts receivable, and payroll.