9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Online Data Entry – Kolhapur
Uses a data input device to enter and/or verify a range of standard and/or complicated business information into a computer. Data in storage may be retrieved, verified, and updated. Keep track of every data input. Keep track of all communications sent and received by computers. Maintain equipment to the required specifications. Detect mistakes with the use of verification methods and make the necessary corrections. Data from source material may be transcribed into a computer-readable format.
Job Title : Online Data Entry
Location : Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 16.1 per hour.
Company : BKM Capital Partners
Job Type : Full-Time
- As needed, organize paper formats, backups, and material source files.
- Assist technical staff with computer/software issues.
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in business administration, public administration, or a similar field is preferred, although it is not required.
- A working familiarity of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly spreadsheets in Excel, is necessary.
- Work on projects that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring little judgement outside of stated processes but acknowledging the need for occasional deviations from accepted practice. Has a little or non-existent impact on decision-making.
- Data must be input, updated, and checked for corporate databases to work correctly.
- Viewing and validating personal or confidential customer/client data; protecting customer/client data and identities.
- Ascertain that all customer and bank operational, internal audit, and security requirements, as well as general practices, are adhered to.
- Details must be paid attention to. – Auditing responsibilities, with a high level of accuracy required; Required precision is 98 percent.
- Ensure that scanning and other devices are clean, well-maintained, and well-used.
- It is critical to work together and assist others.
- The data entry worker must be able to communicate verbally as well as in writing.
- Intermediate computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office programs are required.
- Working knowledge of collaborative web-based tools.
- able to type quickly on a keyboard.