5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Open Event Operations Supervisor – Isabela City
When you become the Operations Supervisor, you’ll have the ability to help the branch manager by working closely with him or her to ensure that the bank branch and its employees run smoothly on a day-to-day basis. This position requires you to be a subject matter expert in the field of branch operations, as well as providing training and direction to employees in this area.
Job Title : Open Event Operations Supervisor
Location : Isabela City, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 23.03 per hour.
Company : Old Dominion Freight Line
Job Type : Full-Time
- Workers and others must be made aware of any issues that may impede cooperation or processes, resources, or other obligations. It is vital to keep in touch with the local Field Engineer on a frequent basis.
- Make every effort to participate in and direct department or bank-related tasks. The capacity to lead or participate in work groups or projects within the Federal Reserve System is an added advantage of this job function.
- The objectives of the department or division are supported by the company as a whole. Everything from product and service design to business strategy is influenced by this person. It is the role of a project manager to guarantee that everyone is working towards the same goals and objectives.
- Working with a self-directed team (s). The manager selects and mentors his or her employees. As a result, the team’s overall orientation is clear. Conducts training sessions for team members. Makes decisions on salaries, employment, and dismissal of employees.
- Ensure that the department’s administrative actions are properly recorded, reported, and recorded in accordance with the company’s internal standards and any federal and state legislation.
- The shift supervisor is responsible for training and supervising customer service, data entry, and/or dispatch and warehousing staff. Customers both internal and external should be treated with the utmost respect and care by all employees.
- Oversee the timely and correct completion of all documentation involved with incoming and outgoing cargo movement. Maintain cost constraints while ensuring timely pick-ups, recoveries, deliveries, and airline and agency choices. Contribute to the formulation and approval of rate quotations or shipping pricing for internal and external clients.
- Do all possible to ensure the area is operated effectively, professionally, and in strict conformity with corporate rules and procedures.
- Aside from frequent assessments and coaching, every department staff should get a thorough orientation, skills and safety training, necessary paperwork, and other supplies.
- Examine if the US Treasury’s Currency Operations Manual and the Federal Reserve System’s Custody Control Principles and Standards are being followed.
- Capacity to lead others. Ability to assign work and/or obligations to others to maximize personal and organizational efficiency. Customer-oriented. Customers and their needs must always come first; solid ties must be built and maintained to succeed.
- OR a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Rehabilitation Therapy, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or a similar subject may substitute for 6 months of experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management, transportation, finance, or a related field is preferred. Experience in a related field 2 yrs supervisory or leadership Industry experience preferred.
- a minimum of two years of relevant experience (preferably in a cash handling environment). Applicants with prior banking experience will be given preference. For level II, supervisory experience in an operations team or a similar functional area is essential. At least five years of experience are required for Level III.) Relevant experience includes working with others to fulfill tasks and exhibiting outstanding leadership.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, the internet, and job-specific software tools is required. Multiply and divide using US and/or international currency, weight, volume, distance, and other units.