Full-Time Operations Core Project Lead Analyst – Santa Praxedes
We are looking for a Senior Program Analyst with at least five years of experience. The Program Analyst will work directly with the Business Management Team, providing assistance with business management and process optimization. You’ll provide management support for budget planning/reporting, acquisition activities, the formulation and recommendation of solutions to complex problems, the modification and improvement of processes (continuous improvement), and the facilitation of communications across the organization and with external stakeholders.
Job Title : Operations Core Project Lead Analyst
Location : Santa Praxedes, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 56.25 per hour.
Company : Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Propose alterations to national programs that interact with the target country in any way, direct or indirect, through third parties or international institutions
- Examine and assess existing management and program policies and procedures in order to identify areas where further guidance is required and to identify gaps that exist.
- Reports and briefings, as well as personal interviews and observation, are used to evaluate the political stability, security and risk of the allotted countries.
- Conduct research on current practices and provide how-to/Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation for specific activities, processes, and procedures.
- you must have a lot of expertise in reviewing and conducting evaluations to make changes or come up with new techniques to gauge success.
- Maintain current knowledge on legislative and policy changes impacting the government’s attitude and reactions in subject areas relevant to the country or region.
- With a broad range of long-term research initiatives, budgeting approaches are used to predict the resources required to complete the projects, along with a variety of management measures.
- The structure of the organization unit, management policies, practices, and procedures, and administrative operations and processes should be examined. Both qualitative and quantitative methodologies may be employed.
- Monitor emerging political conditions, terrorist threats, security sector dynamics, human rights situations, and administrative management concerns that may have an influence on the ability to conduct counter terrorism assistance and/or capacity development initiatives.
- maintain a regular presence in the IT-related business management office and aid with the compilation of business-related papers that involve sophisticated financial data from several programs and initiatives.
- In order to make sure that all new hires are legally allowed to work, the government has set up a system called E-Verify. In order to keep their job, the new employee must take action to fix any problems the system finds. This is required by federal law.
- Becoming an expert on a certain topic, program, or development in a given speciality area requires knowledge of a number of different geographic or functional specialties.
- Expertise developing project and program plans, goals, objectives, and milestones for complex programs, systems, or issues that are important to the whole company.
- Experience working in a PMO or BMO for at least two years is required (e.g. financial management, schedule management, risk management, communications management)
- The competence to create interaction between the foreign policy and intelligence communities at all levels in order to exchange crucial information.