18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Oracle Product Hub (OPH) Consultant – Purnia
An Implementation Consultant manages Legislative Management initiatives for current and new customers. ICs collaborate with our most established public sector customers to maximize product use. Knowledge of products, attention to detail, flexibility, and a passion for customer success are required. Candidates should have a consultative style and a “”do whatever it takes”” mindset.
Job Title : Oracle Product Hub (OPH) Consultant
Location : Purnia, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 33.04 per hour.
Company : Moody’s
Job Type : Full-Time
- Organizing and controlling the implementation process is critical, since it allows the customer to be kept informed of the expected completion dates of each stage.
- Plan and lead Client User Testing, record and monitor results, ensuring issues are resolved quickly, and verify the configuration meets business and technical demands.
- Facilitation, communication, change management, and technical support are all examples of client tools and consultations customers may find useful.
- Gives weekly status reports to project stakeholders about what has been done, what is planned for the next week, and any problems that need management and stakeholder attention. This keeps everyone in the loop.
- Internal and external functional and technical subject matter experts cooperate to build alternative technical or business solutions; provides advice on possibilities, risks, costs vs benefits, and influence on other business processes and system priorities.
- Tuning Company Solutions to meet the unique demands of each customer is an important aspect of deployment.
- Defining the scope, assigning resources, creating deadlines, communicating strategies, and suggesting testing and maintenance
- Be prepared for the introduction of new processes by implementing and testing new solutions before they’re implemented. To ensure a satisfactory outcome in more complex account settings, it is necessary to coordinate tasks.
- Supports the development and implementation of the project plan. Keeps track of project plans (such as the detailed plan, milestones, and work breakdown structures) and assigns tasks to resources to make sure the project is finished on time and to specifications.
- Keep an eye out for clients who aren’t utilizing the service as often as they should, and provide them best practices to assist them get back into the habit.
- Partners with functional and technical experts (both inside and outside the company) to come up with different technical or business solutions. Gives advice on options, risks, costs vs. benefits, and how they will affect other business processes and system priorities.
- +5 years of relevant experience in implementation/onboarding/project management/customer success/relationship building/change management roles is required.
- Setup testing, coordination and supervision of user testing, documenting and monitoring of test results, and quick issue resolution
- Requires limited supervision from a more senior manager; assumes significant responsibility for project success; able to effectively help others in completing tasks by sharing information.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, operations management, supply chain management, management information systems, computer science, or project management is preferred but not required.