Full-Time Organic Social Marketing, Vice President, Community Manager – Qatar
We’re looking for someone with a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and an eagerness to learn new skills. When it comes to supporting our client’s digital campaigns across a variety of channels and devices (including display, video and mobile), the Digital Media Specialist is in charge of all aspects of the ad tech platform he or she is working on. Setting up campaigns, managing budgets, and optimizing campaigns are all part of this. Individuals that are analytical and data-driven in their problem-solving ability are essential for this position. Working closely with business development to discover, shape and drive operational changes as well as serving as a subject matter expert to internal and external teams on partner operations are additional critical tasks. This position requires a constant search for new methods to exchange knowledge and improve operational procedures.
Job Title : Organic Social Marketing, Vice President, Community Manager
Location : Qatar, Qatar, Qatar
Salary : $ 23.55 per hour.
Company : Yardline Capital
Job Type : Full-Time
- Collaborate on sponsored social campaigns for the benefit of the company’s digital analytics team. Verify that campaign reports are still valid.
- Use call and conversion monitoring to analyze and optimize marketing data and give optimal return to customers. Provide the Digital Marketing Manager with written insights for the purpose of preparing monthly or quarterly client reports.
- Analyzes responses and issues by analyzing digital assets. Works closely with IT and line of business professionals to address and resolve complex challenges. Identifies areas for improvement in both the project and the strategy.
- Organize and run paid campaigns on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and so on.
- It is required to create and implement A/B test ideas on a frequent basis. You may assist the digital team in preparing for the next test by identifying relevant trends and ideas.
- A lack of direction at best. Employers expect their staff members to do their duties alone, with little or no help from management. If you’d like, you may have a look at the finished result.
- You may use Acquisition Manager to improve the performance of a third-party creative agency, paid digital platforms, or affiliate/incentivize traffic agencies.
- Verify that the content of a website is search engine optimized, accessible, and that all links function (quality assurance). Determine the performance of campaigns and efforts by using and analyzing internet data.
- It is termed reading competence if one can read literature, books, reviews, scientific or technical publications (abstracts), financial reports, and legal papers. A college degree or higher is often required to pursue this kind of schooling. However, it is possible to learn it by practice and self-study.
- The needs of both internal and external customers are met quickly. Communicates the organization’s objectives to the public, the media, and other organizations.
- You’ll need excellent interpersonal skills as well as the ability to use technology to be successful in this area.
- staying on top of a large number of tasks while still being able to create and achieve individual objectives
- Everyone in the Communications Team is looking forward to working with you.
- It’s easy to understand why these abilities are in high demand as web designers, digital marketers, social media strategists, and business writers.
- First-year employees must engage in social media advertising or other forms of digital media marketing, such as digital display.