9 Feb 2023
Full-Time OTR Team Truck Driver – Anda
The Truck Driver position is physically demanding (responsible for loading and unloading at client locations), and it necessitates meticulous attention to detail and a strong commitment to safety. Truck drivers must also be willing to connect with clients, listen to their demands, and operate delivery vehicles safely in accordance with corporate and DOT guidelines.
Job Title : OTR Team Truck Driver
Location : Anda, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 24.3 per hour.
Company : Western Express
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is necessary to be able to work outside in all types of weather.
- Delivery, handling, shipping orders/paperwork, customer contact, and vehicle AM and PM inspections account for around 30% of a truck driver’s day.
- Performs reports and submits them Inspections before and after the voyage, identifying and reporting any problems or shortcomings to supervisors
- After unloading, check the seal number with a store clerk and account for any shortages, mislabeled products, or returns.
- Ability to operate as part of a team by being dynamic, adaptive, and positive in your relationships with coworkers and customers – It’s a bonus if you can multitask.
- Handheld computers are utilized for client transaction paperwork as well as compliance requirements such as Hazmat preparation, vehicle inspection reports, load reports, and trip reports, among other things. A computer-generated Route and Sequence delivery plan is followed by truck drivers.
- Customer service is important when a truck driver is taking things to people.
- We’ll be loading and unloading things by hand and with heavy equipment throughout the day, so you’ll need to be able to lift 75 pounds or more on a frequent basis.
- Leaving the warehouse with a manifest that contains the driver’s name as well as a list of stores to whom deliveries and/or pickups will be made on a regular basis is a good idea.
- The ideal candidate will always put safety first and use correct PPE.
- For a truck driver’s license, you need to have at least two years of driving experience or have taken a truck driver training course.
- It is very important that you can speak and write English well so that you can understand, give, and get instructions.
- This role requires a Class A CDL and the ability to operate heavy-duty vehicles (such as tractor-trailer combinations).
- Having the ability to pass any background checks and/or drug tests that may be required as part of the contract.
- DOT requirements must be understood and BC driving qualifications must be met.