5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Overhead Crane Operator – Mingora
Driver of a crane Under the following circumstances, loads, unloads, transports, and places large freight and equipment at various job sites using cranes with telescoping and lattice booms. Examines cables for signs of wear and replaces them as necessary. Using cranes with telescoping and lattice booms, the ideal candidate will be able to load, unload, move, and position heavy items and equipment. On the equipment he or she is in charge of, performs operator maintenance. Examines cables for signs of wear and replaces them as necessary.
Job Title : Overhead Crane Operator
Location : Mingora, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Salary : $ 26.79 per hour.
Company : Kloeckner Metals
Job Type : Full-Time
- Prepare load for transport, check travel route with a whistle and crane operator, transport load to destination, place load, unhook rigging and return load to storage rack
- Check the crane and cab, complete out paperwork, operate the crane (4 hand levers, 1 foot brake), and fill steel orders from a 25-foot vertical ladder.
- Use radio or visual signals, as well as other modes of communication, to work with riggers and truck drivers to lift items and other cargo.
- Rigger Operation Manual (must be on rigger at all times), chains, nylon slings, pallet lifters, magnets, vacuum lifters, posi-turner, spreader bar, softeners, tape measure, hammer, punches, pliers, crescent wrench, and paint stick marker are all necessary for this work.
- Performs the tasks of a Rigger once the Crane Operator obligations have been accomplished and the workload for the primary job above has been approved.
- The crane operator inspects the crane for broken or malfunctioning components and reports them to the supervisor. Cleaning and lubricating the crane’s lifting mechanism.
- Must be able to read and understand instruction manuals, blueprints, drawings, and specifications, as well as use mathematics to determine load weights, wire, sheaves, and fitting sizes.
- Adaptable to any weather conditions and capable of reporting any and all incidents in real time. As ordered by management, fulfils different obligations. Everything is required for this job.
- Understand and follow corporate, customer, and health/safety rules, as well as any other applicable regulations, such as weight and size constraints.
- You can keep an eye on activities and make changes to the process using the control panel. All obligations must be fulfilled in accordance with safety rules and laws.
- Ability to guarantee that safety and housekeeping requirements are observed, machine capacities are not exceeded, and tools, supplies, and equipment are correctly stowed and accounted for at the end of each work day.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience operating equipment is required.
- A pre-employment physical examination and an annual physical examination are required for this position to guarantee the continued, required level of physical health and ability or fitness to perform the duties of the position.
- Previous experience operating a cab and bridge crane (or a comparable kind) from heights of 30 feet or more and spans of 60 feet or more.
- Certification from the NCCCO or CIC is necessary. A valid Department of Transportation medical card is required. The Safety Department, Equipment Manager, or Operations Manager must provide certification or approval. It is a requirement of the local government (DC requires operators to be licensed). A practical test must be passed.