30 Jan 2023
Part-Time Overnight Front Office Manager – Al-Jīzah
We need a manager who can keep the office running well by handling all of the administrative tasks. The office this position supports is responsible for ensuring that the people we serve receive high-quality care. Bring your drive and optimism for achievement.
Job Title : Overnight Front Office Manager
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 25.53 per hour.
Company : Crain Communications
Job Type : Part-Time
- Responsible for coordinating the department’s administrative tasks, such as billing, accounting, payroll, and other related tasks. Creates tools (such as reports) to aid with administrative processes.
- responsible for coordinating day-to-day operations, including but not limited to office supplies and equipment purchases, as well as repairs and upkeep of the physical facility. creates and sustains a network of vendors by performing tasks such as seeking quotes.
- plans the use of space while coordinating office automation and lease procedures.
- Possible duties include assisting with paperwork and keeping track of personnel information, as well as assisting with the hiring, orientation, training, and performance review processes.
- helps Managers, Directors, Executives, and Officers with routine administrative duties like setting up meetings, planning trips, and drafting routine correspondence.
- Tasks in this category include responding to incoming calls, drafting and finalizing standard letters, memos, and reports, and assisting both internal and external customers.
- Hold meetings to discuss the workload and expectations to ensure the goals are met.
- Planning, organizing, and attending department or program-related meetings, retreats, trainings, and events as required.
- One such duty is to serve as a clearinghouse for news from other jurisdictions.
- Assists in preparation and maintenance of contracts and contract proposals.
- The capacity for prioritizing, planning, and organizing tasks demands some independence and supervision.
- Knowledge of office equipment operation, data collection fundamentals, typical office automation software, and purchasing methods.
- Service-oriented, dependable, meticulous, able to prioritize many things at once, and humorous are just a few examples of personal qualities.
- Ability to protect sensitive company information at all times.
- A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent mix of education and progressive work experience is required.